One Last FREE ticket to the Dolphins vs. Bills Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Last FREE ticket to the Dolphins vs. Bills Game

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well, I've kept this quiet... and I've been contemplating many options... I have one extra ticket to this Dolphins vs. Bills game this Sunday, and I want to bring someone from FinHeaven. You'll be sitting with about 7 others from the site (fin-atic, miadphan, Miamian, and some others).

Here is the thing.... if you win, you MUST pick up the ticket at the game. There is no way around it :cool:

In order to win, there are some questions that you must answer in order to show that you're a TRUE FinHeaven fanatic... don't worry, they are easy questions. They can all be found on FinHeaven...

1. What was the month and year that this "hobby" started? What was the name of the website?

2. Send me a postcard... in the comments section, put your name AND screen name. Send the postcard to webmaster@finheaven.com

2. What is (hopefully) my future occupation?

3. What is the salary of Hooks, Margin?

4. On 2003-09-01, who were the five players signed to the practice squad?

5. When did the message boards first open (please note: on the forums, there is no place that says when the boards opened directly, think about it for a second... when the boards were opened, someone had to be a member already...)?

Alright, that's it... it's not too complicated is it? The first person to do all of these tasks, wins the ticket.

Please note: If you are unable to go to the game, PLEASE PLEASE do not participate. Also, note that this is just ONE ticket.

Have fun surfind the depths of FinHeaven & Co! I look forward to meeting a new face this Sunday night!

By the way, it may take like a whole 15-20 minutes to do this... but the ticket was worth $50, and I put it on eBay I'm sure I could get a WHOLE lot more... hmm... maybe it should be 50 :lol: jk

Have fun!

I wish I could try for it, but unless someone wants to work for me then it's impossible. Good luck tho' to whoever wins it!:D :up: :billsbite

Okay....

It's my birthday....

I'll have to drive 600 miles....

Just give me the damn ticket....:D

Okay...

So I know the answers....

I know I can get a south beach three star hotel off of Hotwire for 35 bucks...

Three tanks of gas for 80 bucks....

Four or five meals at around 50 bucks...

Beer-50 bucks...

Would someone please take this offer before I pressure myself into spending 200 bucks......

I have to say that I'm somewhat surprised... this is a really easy contest for a great prize...

Remember, everything can be found on the site somewhere. Heck, the answer to #5 is on this same screen... just check out someone's profile... and the date they registered...

Well, if nobody replies by Saturday night... the contest will be over. I am down in Ft. Lauderdale, but a computer is hard to come by since I'm at a hotel... so, if any body replies, any admin/mod PLEASE call me up on my cell phone... I would appreciate it...

I don't think anyone has won it...noone can seem to go.

Someone that isn't a member of the message boards got the ticket. He saw the post, and the simply emailed me the answers.

Sorry about that... keep your eyes open for more contests later this season... I'll also make sure to say it's for members only...

Sincerely
Andrew Tatum

Back
Top Bottom