One last push: help me get a free iPod | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One last push: help me get a free iPod

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know this is SPAM on some sort level, but I'll only do it to you guys :D. I'm just a couple of people down from receiving my free iPod from freeipods.com. This isn't a scam. It's been shown on CNN, MSNBC, and the BBC Network.

It's very easy to do. Best of all, when you sign up and complete an offer you help me and you jump start your own campaign to get your own free ipod.

Here is my referral link: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9805568

Thanks to everyone that reads this!

Sincerely,
AJ

Okay AJ. I did it but I am not sure where I will go with it. I completed one offer and suddenly I am not working toward an Ipod, I am working toward a laptop, which I really don't need. After I completed my offer it never took me back to the ipod page.

Weird. I don't know where I will go with it, but i am glad if it helps you.

Awesome man! Thanks. I'll let you know if it shows up in my status page. It can take a month or so to do so... but THANKS!

I want to thank both of you for completing an offer. It shows up! Let me know if the process was painful or painless... or midway between.

Once again... THANKS!

Process was extremely painless, although like fin-atic, it brought me to a page for a free laptop, not the ipod. That's alright though - I already have one. Just did it to help you out.

Alright guys - this final push is making way. Three people have completed their offer, all I need is two more!

Thanks man! It shows you joined but didn't complete an offer... which offer did you go with?

You should be able to cancel after a month and before you have to pay next...

Thanks man!

FinHeavenAJ said:
Thanks man! It shows you joined but didn't complete an offer... which offer did you go with?

I did the Columbia House DVD offer, but I think the site froze up at the end. I will try to redo it if you still need me.

Back
Top Bottom