One More Free Agent ? ? ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One More Free Agent ? ? ?

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
Let's say the Fins make one more move in Free Agency......

Whom Would you Sign and Why?

Don't base your decision on the monetary issues, base it on whom you think can most help the team WIN.

clear.gif

R.W. McQuarters

clear.gif

Freddie Mitchell

clear.gif

Johnnie Morton

clear.gif

Freddie Mitchell

clear.gif

Koren Robinson

s3150-1.jpg

Bobby Taylor
s3188-1.jpg

Ty Law

clear.gif

Lance Schulters

clear.gif

Az-Zahir Hakim

s5462-1.jpg

Rod Gardner

I would love to have McQuarters not only to sure up our defensive backfield but he can also be our backup return man.

If money is not an issue and Ty law is healthy...he would be my choice. I like Bobby Taylor also.

Two big needs left of ours on Defense would have to be FS and CB in my honest opinion along with DT. Well we got Keith Traylor, I think we should try for R.W. McQuarters and Lance Schulters. I'm not saying get them both at all costs, but I'm saying they should be our top two interests and that we should bring them in for an interview.

clear.gif
R.W. McQuarters and
clear.gif
Lance Schulters get my vote. ;)

Law, McQuarters, and Schulters are high on my list. though I was Johnnie Morton the best of luck. He's like a hero at my high school because he set so much records there. His and Chad Morton's profile is right inside the home locker room.

We dont need any more WR on this team. I hope that we can sign RW McQuarters or Ty Law. But it doesnt seem like we have the money for them.

Regan21286 said:
Law, McQuarters, and Schulters are high on my list. though I was Johnnie Morton the best of luck. He's like a hero at my high school because he set so much records there. His and Chad Morton's profile is right inside the home locker room.

Did you know the man in ur Avatar is a Jets fan :eek:

Back
Top Bottom