One more reason why Tom Brady is one of my favorite players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One more reason why Tom Brady is one of my favorite players

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wednesday, Tampa Bay defensive tackle Warren Sapp went on ESPN's Pardon the Interruption, picking the Panthers and mocking the New England offensive line (notably Russ Hochstein). Sapp's appearance was brought to the attention of Brady. "He will get a good view from wherever he is sitting," Brady said. "For him to talk like that ... he hasn't played us since we won the Super Bowl. They had a great year last year. He is a great player, but he likes to talk a little bit, too."

From this article.

Now you guys know I'm a big Brady fan. But being a Dolfan, you can't help but love the him dissing back that jerk. :up:

Brady is a great game manager, and he makes the passes he needs to. But I feel around NE he is over rated with his physical ability, I know he doesn't get that in the west or anything. But around here everyone thinks his physcial ability is the best of any qb in the league, and it's really not.

He is a great game manager... makes the passes he needs to, and doesn't make mistakes. So he is a good qb.

Originally posted by Muck

Now you guys know I'm a big Brady fan. But being a Dolfan, you can't help but love the him dissing back that jerk. :up: [/B]

Charlie Wies imho is a very BIG reason for T Brady's success !!!

And if as expected Weis does leave for a h-c position,,, I think brady will struggle without Weis's offensive schemes !!

;)

Marino1983

makes the throwshe has to,AND THEN SOME. made countless big throws his 3 years as a sarter and especially this year.

warren sapp needs to go back to the zoo he came from. big ape

Tom Brady is one of my favorite players in the NFL. i just like him. he is what i wish the dolphins had. He's what i hope Rivers/Henson turn out like (as long as we have him).

will Warren Sapp ever shut up? he must be the biggest bitch in football. his mouth exceeded his talent 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom