One more thing for you to worry about in Week 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One more thing for you to worry about in Week 3

Chauncey

GOD si smailliW ykciR
Reaction score
clear.gif

Pat Williams, Sam Adams AND Mike Williams jammin' the line in short yardage situations :D

With thanks to NoCtUrNaL from BFZ

One more thing for you and the bills to worry about week 3, taylor, ogunleye, bowens, chester, madison, surtain, thomas, seau, marion, and ricky... get out of here..

He and Adams serve the same purpose on that DL. Stand there and take up space. :)

Yeah, I am sure the Bills are just shaking at the sound of our defense. :lol: They probably cannot wait to get to us. By the way, I believe that pic is too big for the thread is it not?

Notice the ball carrier being driven into the backfield ? Notice the 3 OL's pancaked, lying on the ground ?

I'll gladly have them "take up space" like that

Originally posted by Chauncey
Notice the ball carrier being driven into the backfield ? Notice the 3 OL's pancaked, lying on the ground ?

I'll gladly have them "take up space" like that

I didn't notice, but I did notice the turf is nice and green. Better then that crap that used to be there.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

I didn't notice, but I did notice the turf is nice and green. Better then that crap that used to be there.
very true...the AstroPlay is a great surface...better than the ol' stuff

Did I mention that Mike Williams is an OT, not a DL normally ? :D

Originally posted by dolfans1988
One more thing for you and the bills to worry about week 3, taylor, ogunleye, bowens, chester, madison, surtain, thomas, seau, marion, and ricky... get out of here..

they sure made the texans worry right?

Back
Top Bottom