One more thing I love about the new era..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One more thing I love about the new era.....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
DOLPHINS STADIUM!

Sure, it ain't JRS on the sign, but it will always be JRS. And Dolphins Stadium is much better than any corp name...PPS or DHL or whatever.

Now if we could just get rid of the Marlins for good! :)

I always called it JRS, regardless of what its official name is.

Same here. Always have...always will. But just glad that we atleast have the corp names off of there. Only thing better would be the Marlins gone for good and we can play on a decent field for every home game.

I'll call it Dolphins Stadium now. Joe wouldn't mind that.

The only game I ever saw in FL was at JRS in 1991, last game of the season and we lost to the jets, in OT. Loved being at home, hated losing, asd I recall it was winner was in the playoffs. Always be JRS to me.

ercin13 said:
What's the timetable on the new wannestadt statue outside the stadium?
Not quite sure about the timetable, but I heard it's going to be realistically lifelike to Dave Wannstedt himself... and that even fans who come into the stadium could go to the restrooms and make their own Dave Wannstedt statues themselves in the :nate:

I believe they are going to be the Dave Wannstedt "stand & point" urinals:tongue:

painnotpleasure said:
Not quite sure about the timetable, but I heard it's going to be realistically lifelike to Dave Wannstedt himself... and that even fans who come into the stadium could go to the restrooms and make their own Dave Wannstedt statues themselves in the :nate:

They could just use the Wannstedt statue that was on the sidelines on gameday for the last 5 years.

Canephins said:
DOLPHINS STADIUM!

Sure, it ain't JRS on the sign, but it will always be JRS. And Dolphins Stadium is much better than any corp name...PPS or DHL or whatever.

Now if we could just get rid of the Marlins for good! :)
AGREE 100%

Back
Top Bottom