One more year you selfish b@stard!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One more year you selfish b@stard!!!!

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
Give us one more season you selfish SOB.
We could have signed E George, a player with heart.
We could have traded for Dillon, instead of the patsies getting him.
We could have probably moved Ogun and/or Madison to land Clinton Portis or another solid back.
We could have drafted Stephen Jackson, a franchise RB.
We could have done a lot of things::::
with some f@cking notice.

You owe the fans, the coaches, your teammates, sponsors, and the rest of the NFL one more season.
You cost us TWO first rounders for TWO seasons and leave us high and dry you SOB.
I am in shock and disgusted with the way Ricky has handled this.

I hope you enjoy getting high in the mountains with your boyfriend. I wouldn't doubt it if you had an "accident" while abroad. Mafioso Huzienga will never let you get away with this. Come back for one more season and leave with some dignity, or be alone the rest of your life. This was the most pathetic display of quitting I have ever witnessed in my life.

F@CK YOU RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclemonty said:
Give us one more season you selfish SOB.
We could have signed E George, a player with heart.
We could have traded for Dillon, instead of the patsies getting him.
We could have probably moved Ogun and/or Madison to land Clinton Portis or another solid back.
We could have drafted Stephen Jackson, a franchise RB.
We could have done a lot of things::::
with some f@cking notice.

You owe the fans, the coaches, your teammates, sponsors, and the rest of the NFL one more season.
You cost us TWO first rounders for TWO seasons and leave us high and dry you SOB.
I am in shock and disgusted with the way Ricky has handled this.

I hope you enjoy getting high in the mountains with your boyfriend. I wouldn't doubt it if you had an "accident" while abroad. Mafioso Huzienga will never let you get away with this. Come back for one more season and leave with some dignity, or be alone the rest of your life. This was the most pathetic display of quitting I have ever witnessed in my life.

F@CK YOU RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nominate this for post of the year.

I'm as mad as you are but the "accident" thing is a bit over the top. Read my thread, the more I think about this. It's not over for sure, maybe he will be back.

Dudes we are dealing with serious abandonment issues. Its like a bad breakup or something. But I am definitle feeling it too. Nice Post.

I agree. What a b1tch move on rickys behalf...That is ridiculous what he did to us. What a waste of ****in talent. god blesses him with one of the most athletic bodies in the enitre history of the universe and he decides to waste it to live a life with other gay guys in asia.

Very well said. You took the words right out my mouth. Ricky should give us one more year. We are are the worst shape right now. We have a great defense, great receivers, a better o-line than last year, decent quaterback, and no running back.

He is wasting God giving talent that anybody would love to have.

Maybe he will be back? Honestly fellas, who wants him back after this. I wouldn't be confident having him running the ball for us after this snap decision... It obiviously doesn't matter to him anymore and he doesn't want to do it. I'd rather just move on...

thx section
bsqx4, I wish that theory was true.
If that was the case, it would be a genius move.
I am just an angry person by nature, so this infuriates the h@ll out of me.
If the general public even knew what the REAL NFL was really like, they would be in disbelief. HBO series "PLAYMAKERS" is a mild portrayal of the real scenes behind the game. I don't understand how Ricky wasn't smart enough to fly under the drug radar. There are plenty of ways to make sure you test out ok that require little time. Face it Ricky has a bong strapped around his neck and can't put it down. He'd rather be high 24:7 then play a little football. Hopefully he has a bad LSD trip where little pink dolphins convince him and lead him back to play this season.

What he did (abandon his teammates at the last minute), is not a move that exemplifies a team player.Blood, sweat, or tears.... a team player doesn't bail out on his teammates.

i dont want him back. i want him to spend all the money he earned over his career buying his former fans gifts as apologies and then moving to antartica for we never have to hear his name again.

Maybe he did it after the George thing was signed so Minor would remain as a replacement. Doesn't seem like he was looking out for anyone, but if there was, I guess it could've been for Minor.

To be honest, he looked like he lost a step last year. I know our O-line was horrible, but it was not that great the year before and he had a great year. I watched every game last year, and I can just remember him just falling down once someone touched him. One play in particular was the Indy game. After T-Buck's interceptation, their was on play that he was one on one and he got bitched.

Back
Top Bottom