One more year you selfish b@stard!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One more year you selfish b@stard!!!!

I know how all we feel. But could you imagine if you were Jason, Pat, or Zach right now. I would be really pissed. I would definetly let RW know how I feel.

unclemonty said:
Give us one more season you selfish SOB.
We could have signed E George, a player with heart.
We could have traded for Dillon, instead of the patsies getting him.
We could have probably moved Ogun and/or Madison to land Clinton Portis or another solid back.
We could have drafted Stephen Jackson, a franchise RB.
We could have done a lot of things::::
with some f@cking notice.

You owe the fans, the coaches, your teammates, sponsors, and the rest of the NFL one more season.

Does he? Ricky was doing a job, and now he doesn't want that job. As for the trade for Williams, no one had a gun to their heads. They GAVE away two first round picks for him. They weren't taken. Pretty selfish perspective to think that his life and his decisions are not his own. Of course they are. Ricky can do as he damn well pleases. He doesn't owe you or anyone else anything, and I would add that -- speaking as a Pats fan -- I'm glad that Ricky is a man who understands that....:cooldude:

PatriotGOD said:
Does he? Ricky was doing a job, and now he doesn't want that job. As for the trade for Williams, no one had a gun to their heads. They GAVE away two first round picks for him. They weren't taken. Pretty selfish perspective to think that his life and his decisions are not his own. Of course they are. Ricky can do as he damn well pleases. He doesn't owe you or anyone else anything, and I would add that -- speaking as a Pats fan -- I'm glad that Ricky is a man who understands that....:cooldude:

I put a voodoo curse on all the little PATSIES!!!
I forsee...

PatriotGOD said:
Imagine if Tom Brady did the same thing. Would you be saying he can do as he pleases? No. Don't say that you would because you won't even believe yourself as you type it.

And no its not a job. It's not 9-5 at the grocery store at 5.50 an hour carrying old ladies bags to their cars. He was a role model for millions of kids in Florida. Idol for millions of others. People have spent thousands of dollars on his jersey alone. The most popular player in florida since Dan Marino. He turned his back on us and decided ganja was more important then the millions of fans that loved him for 2 years.

There is nothing justifiable in what he did in my eyes.

I was in total disbelief when I read the paper this morning. All day I've felt like I've been kicked in the stomach and the feeling won't go away! :shakeno:

We all KNEW...

Lets face it once a haed case always a head case....I actually feel good now..lol We have to improve everywhere to have a chance and NOT depend on RW....we will also be underdogs . big time ...so who knows....on a personal note to the pats fan .. you sir are an ***...Rickys decision is selfish and very ill timed ..to say the least...The guy said he had been thinking this for a LONG time? come on ! either hes a wacko and doesnt care about his "job"(which by the way is why he can run off to asia and hide)where he makes millions of dollars!!!! Or he is a remarkably self centered inconsiderate lier!!!! He SUPPOSEDLY loved his NEW START in miami?now its he sorry i gotto retire with NO and i meaN no PRIOR notice??? eITHER WAY ISAY BETTER OFFF AND I ECHO THE STATEMENTS OF MANY OTHERS HERE IN SAYING i dont want this guy back EVER .On with the season and ricky be damned ..I believe in a team not a man.VIVA DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, i think you really can get in trouble in asia for smoking pot, i think if they catch you with a certain amount, you get the death penalty.....:eek:

MNicholas said:
He is wasting God giving talent that anybody would love to have.

Ricky earned that talent, i'm sure he worked hard during highschool,college and his pro days. He wasnt just born with it. I am upset Ricky would do something like wait until the last second to retire at age 27, then go to Asia to "Explore" the world. I think he won't be back in the nfl, but i also think this is just a phase for him, and in about 6 months he will wish he could come back, but wont have the willpower to do it.

PatriotGOD said:

Any self respecting Patriot fan wishes RW stayed with his team. That way when we win the AFCE and move toward another SB the Fins would have no excuse. They won't give up but if they loose to us they have a semi-legit excuse.

BTW, I think rubbing salt in the wound is pretty low class.

NE Matt said:
Any self respecting Patriot fan wishes RW stayed with his team. That way when we win the AFCE and move toward another SB the Fins would have no excuse. They won't give up but if they loose to us they have a semi-legit excuse.

BTW, I think rubbing salt in the wound is pretty low class.
1) I agree, and its not semi-legit its over-legit...this situation made up its own term its so legit!
2) Thx for giving Pats fans a better name most of the others cant stop with the smack!

GL this year, Ricky or no Ricky well giv u a run for ur money

Back
Top Bottom