One of the Most Brilliant Articles I Have Ever Read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of the Most Brilliant Articles I Have Ever Read

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Sorry if this was posted before, but I came across this and it also made me cry. I hope all 70,000+ fans attending the game Sunday will scream louder than they do any touchdown, any turnover, any win, when Robert Edwards carries that football for the first time in three years. Once you read this article, when Robert makes that carry on Sunday, you may cry too.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasquarelli_len/1427079.html

Robert Edwards is now my new favorite football player. Forget Ricky Williams, the Super Bowl, and the rest of the season. I think the greatest moment of the season will be when Robert Edwards carries that football again.

NO DOUBT!!

BRECK!! NO DOUBT!!! It's just great story and I can relate a tad with an ACL tear myself which is no where near the damage or severity ROBERT had!!I will be emotional and I WILL BE GOING NUTS when he carries the ROCK!!

Its great that hes the third down back. That means he'll get quite a few carries, and, hopefully, TDs. Edwards is very similar to last year's feel good story, Garrison Hearst. If I ever see a #47 jersey on sale, I'm buying one.

You couldn't make a movie about this because it is so rediculous that nobody would believe it. He makes me want to be a better person. If we asll worked half as hard as he did in just being better human beings, the world would be a much better place. I hope to see a wonderful account of this during the Super Bowl in 2003.

Originally posted by davster82
I hope to see a wonderful account of this during the Super Bowl in 2003.

That would be the perfect time......then Robert and the rest of the Dolphins can watch it from home.

Sorry......couldn't pass up on that one.:lol:

i'm excited for Robert myself.......I had him in fantasy football back when he was with the pats.....I had bad luck back then.....first Sterling Sharpe, then Robert Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom