One On One With Coach Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One On One With Coach Flores

Flores " Everyday counts" might be this years motto????

The young players are ready to be part of something fresh, and special.

Players love the idea of the unknown, team coming out with a new look / new group from top to bottom.

My expectations for this season aren't really based on wins and losses. I want to see a smarter team, a more physical team, a team that is competitive every game and plays with passion. If that adds up to four wins, but you see these changes, I'm okay with that.

I love that the organization is being up front about the need to build the foundation. As fans, we've been screaming for that for so long and it appeared that the FO didn't understand that. It could be a painful year in a lot of respects, but if Miami got the right coach things will turn around. I'm encouraged.

Every time I hear him speak I think of DMX, not that I listen to that music, but their accents & voices are very similar.

I think the ONE thing we can safely infer about him at this point is that....

There is NO WAY that armando is going to hurt his feelings or get under his skin like he did to gase.

I'm sure he speaks Spanish.

Armando isn't going to get any special treatment, or anything resembling sympathy or coddling from this coach.

Back
Top Bottom