One Reason Each Nfl Team(miami) Can Win The Super Bowl Next Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Reason Each Nfl Team(miami) Can Win The Super Bowl Next Season

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins: Frank Gore won’t be stopped

images

We’re at the point in Gore’s career when questions have to start stirring about whether he’s actually a human. He could have been sent here from interstellar space to show us humans that running backs in fact have long shelf lives. Because, there’s really no other explanation. Entering his age-35 campaign, the future Hall of Famer has put up 1,200-plus total yards in each of the past 12 seasons. If he’s able to continue at this level with Ryan Tannehill returning 100 percent from an ACL injury, Miami could very well return to the postseason after a one-year hiatus. Stranger things have happened.

https://sportsnaut.com/2018/06/one-reason-each-nfl-team-can-win-the-super-bowl-next-season/

Well if we win the super bowl i'd venture to guess guys like Parker, Tunsil, Harris, R. Jones, Quinn, Drake and especially Tannehill had elite seasons and Minkah and Gesicki made immediate impacts.

I guess i'll take that as a compliment, even if its a slightly backhanded one.

I love the addition of Frank Gore.

Kenyan Drake's name makes more sense in that article.

Well if we win the super bowl i'd venture to guess guys like Parker, Tunsil, Harris, R. Jones, Quinn, Drake and especially Tannehill had elite seasons and Minkah and Gesicki made immediate impacts.

I guess i'll take that as a compliment, even if its a slightly backhanded one.

I love the addition of Frank Gore.
I agree. Several things would have to go right and I mean very right for us to win it all but anything is possible in sports.

Is this a joke? If we win the super bowl it won't be because of Gore.. not that I don't LOVE the signing because I do. But he will not be the reason we win the Super Bowl

I agree. Several things would have to go right and I mean very right for us to win it all but anything is possible in sports.

Tunsil, Parker, Harris and Minkah need to play up to there talents.

Tannehill/Raekwon will lead the way.

Obviously the reason why Miami didn't win the super bowl last year was because they got rid of Jay Ajayi, not the loss of Thill.

Without reading the article, I bet Green Bay could win the super bowl because Aaron Rodgers is back, not because they drafted a lot of wide receivers.

I can use my winnings from the Mega Powerball to buy my Superbowl tickets.

I think Gore will be more of a role player and expect Drake to have a huge year if he stays healthy. Drake has an outside shot at 2,000 yards from scrimmage (rushing and receiving). That would perhaps put him in MVP discussion.

If Miami is to make a super bowl run, Tannehill will have to have his best year to begin with. I think that is a good possibility looking at the talent on the offense. I think the offense should, at least, be slightly above average. More if some young players (Drake, Gesicki, Grant, Tunsil, Parker) emerge. This unit could carry the Dolphins.

The big question mark is the run defense. On paper, this looks like an obvious weakness to me. But improved linebacker play should help out quite a bit and if Miami can get the lead that plays to the strength, which looks like rushing the passer and perhaps the secondary.

The AFC is a bit up for grabs. There's New England obviously, but who else is right up there? Jacksonville has the defense. I think Pittsburgh is a bit overrated. For Miami it comes down to young talent emerging in a big, big way.

If we win the Superbowl, it will be because first of all New England implodes and there is no other strong candidate in the AFC. We then could win by lucking out to get a team we match up well against in the Super Bowl. This would have to mean most of our players have career years with little to no injuries.

I can virtually assure you that if Miami wins the Super Bowl this year...it will not be because of Frank Gore. I love the guy and all, and it would be PART of it, but that would be about number ten on the list of things.

1) The O-Line comes together (Odds: 60%)
2) The LB position isn't the festering sewer hole it was last year (Odds: 40%)
3) Tannehill picks up where he left off in 2016 (Odds: 75%)
4) The secondary becomes a shut-down unit. Or at least pretty darn good. (Odds: 60%)
5) The D-Line rotation isn't a complete failure at making up for the loss of Suh (Odds: 50/50)
6) Drake/Gore/Ballage strike fear into the hearts of opposing coaches (Odds: 80%)
7) DeVante Mother******* Parker (Odds: 40%)
8) The coaching changes work. Or at least cut down on cocaine usage (Odds: 75%)
8) Everyone shows up and DOES THEIR DAMN JOB (Odds: 70%)
9) Fewer stupid penalties (Odds: Coin flip)
10) Frank Gore goes berserk and carries the team on his shoulders (Odds: 10%)

Yeah, along with everyone else....Gore?1? Love the signing. Think he's a likely to be a great addition to the locker room, position room and an excellent back up...but the difference in a Super Bowl run?

As long as we do not have a good qb on this team we are not even coming close to making the playoffs. Let alone the superbowl. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom