one reason i think we have a shot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one reason i think we have a shot

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
there is one reason i think we still have a shot at manning and that is Joe Philbin. yes its a long shot, yes he is a rookie head coach, but joe is alot like tony dungy. joe is a lite mannered players coach, and is a teacher and leader of men. they have alot of similarities both on and of the field. yes dungy was a d coach, but he worked well with his players, and his players loved him. the same can be said about joe. every green bay player or ex player of joe's have only talked about how great of a coach and person he is.
if there is anyone in this organization that could open up mannings eyes its philbin.
just my two cents. im sure most will disagree, but that ok with me.

we cant really say much about joe yet as a head coach...i think he'll be great but i dont think this is a pro, if anything having a first year head coach is a con....i do think though that we are really the best team out there in terms of teams interested. we have the best defense of the teams and have the necessary tools to give this a go beginning this year

we cant really say much about joe yet as a head coach...i think he'll be great but i dont think this is a pro, if anything having a first year head coach is a con....i do think though that we are really the best team out there in terms of teams interested. we have the best defense of the teams and have the necessary tools to give this a go beginning this year
true. im just speaking on terms of him being a coach period. yes him being a rookie HC is a con, but its more than that imo.

I think your right because they are just gonna talk football. I think Philbin can impress him, hopefully enough to get us him in miami

true. im just speaking on terms of him being a coach period. yes him being a rookie HC is a con, but its more than that imo.

Personally, I think Philbin being a rookie HC is not a plus or a minus. Manning runs w/e team he is on, period.

Back
Top Bottom