One thing I am grateful for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing I am grateful for

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Man if anything I am so glad the Fins got knocked out the way they did, if they got knocked out like the Vikes did on the final play of the game I would......I would.......... Well I don't know what I would do but it wouldn't have been good. :lol:

I'd honestly.....LAUGH(seeing how pathetic a loss to the Cards would be)

Don't all teams (except the champ) get knocked out on the final play of the game :confused:

The Texans was the first game of the season, it isn't the same as giiving up a tD with no time on the clock to get knocked out of the playoffs, 4th down and goal with 3 seconds left, the playoffs on the line and you give up a TD to lose the game. Sorry I don't think it's the same thing.

No there was only 2 SB's I know that came down to the final play one was the Pats 2 years ago, and the other is known as Wide Right.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Man if anything I am so glad the Fins got knocked out the way they did, if they got knocked out like the Vikes did on the final play of the game I would......I would.......... Well I don't know what I would do but it wouldn't have been good. :lol:

Thank goodness the Patriots game last year wasn't anything like that. :cry:

Re: Re: One thing I am grateful for

Originally posted by Muck

Thank goodness the Patriots game last year wasn't anything like that. :cry:

Damn you Muck, I spent many hours in therapy forgeting about that and you had to go and remind me. Great the voices are back now too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom