One thing I really liked about the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing I really liked about the game

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I detest the wildcat but tonight it worked real well. I do like that they took Pennington off the field when the ran it. He is basically a useless player in the wildcat. Sure u could do a big gadget play and have him end a round and toss it back to him but thats not good basic football. Having a true exta player on the field was very successful although Indy never used thier safety which was pretty stupid. Indy was custom fit to run the wildcat on with thier smallish defense.

Still think Pat White has no business on the field.

Kudos though for making a wildcat which actually made some sense from a football standpoint.

Like I said last week, when the play calls work.... it is a good play... regardless of formation.

Like I said last week, when the play calls work.... it is a good play... regardless of formation.

I still think its very limited and it will not work like this against top defenses.
that being said if we are going to run it lets do it 11 on 11 insted of 10 on 11.
Indy did a horrible job of defending the wildcat though much like the horrible job we did in pass defense

Back
Top Bottom