One thing i would like to see from tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing i would like to see from tannehill

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
the kid has played some good football, and hasnt turned the football over in weeks. really love what ive seen from him. But there is one thing i would like to see more of, and that is ryan using his legs to make plays. we have seen him make a couple of plays here and there but i would like to see him create some more time for himself like what luck did today. prime example was that big third down pass to bess against the bengals, he got out of the pocket scrambled and found bess. ryan is athletic and i would just like to see him use it more. i wasnt expecting to see him do it today with his knee, but would like to see it in the future
love the guy and glad we finally have a qb

The problem with Tannehill is that when he feels pressure, he likes to roll to the outside and he leaves himself with 1/2 of the options he would have if he remained in the pocket, moving around to extend plays like Luck was able to do. I love what Tannehill brings to the table and think he has the chance to be great, he is just not as polished as Luck is at this stage.

the play at cincy im talking about he ran up the middle then to the right, but i get what you are saying. he doesnt get alot of help and it pisses me off. some times i wish he would just run

Back
Top Bottom