One thing to consider on Ogunleye... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing to consider on Ogunleye...

yea.... now were talking....just think if your opposing team having to deal with ricky and a solid passing game...they can t stack the box waiting for ricky as much....our defense stays fresh but more than that there mindset isn t that if they give up td our offense won t be able to pick them up,,, and i m not talking 25 yard field goals...i m talking touchdowns.....by our o....big difference on momentum in games....imo

To pump you up a little more our new Off. Cord. is going to scheme every week by weakness of the other team.Norv was a 1 mind set guy every week,he never changed.PREDICTABLE!!!

if you look at norv and wannys game plan week in and week out it was play tight games ...run ricky..a few screens...moving the other teams secondary closer for run support ...than take 3-5 shots down field....problem was jay couldn t get ball to receiver or o line broke down ..you get my point...so if jay doesn t hit those plays we were screwed on offense for the most part...

i agree with you big time finregime....so true.....never made adjustments.....

I was at the Jags game last year and there was a play where Mcknight had about seven strides on Bryant and Jay overthrew him.Classic Jay reel.

I HOPE A J CAN MAKE THOSE KIND OF PLAYS OR ELSE WE LL BE IN DEEP DO DO.....

Back
Top Bottom