Only Dolphins QB drafted in first 5 rounds since 1983... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only Dolphins QB drafted in first 5 rounds since 1983...

DevilInPgh

Rookie
Reaction score
Scott Mitchell.

And that was ONLY to back up Marino.

Now can you see why I'm so upset about not picking a decent QB in rounds 3, 4, or 5?

BullDurham said:
Scott Mitchell.

And that was ONLY to back up Marino.

Now can you see why I'm so upset about not picking a decent QB in rounds 3, 4, or 5?
that is horrible, horrible rationale.

that would be like the patriots saying from now till the end of the world "we got brady in the 6th, so from now on we will ALWAYS draft a QB in the 6th..."

see?

:D

EDIT: FYI scott mitchell wasn't half bad... just he was overshadowed by the greatest QB ever. so what do you expect? you think Jim Sorgi is getting a fair shot in indy? and he's pretty good too...

I'd expect us to invite a talented QB like Anderson or Guidugli to compete with Rosenfels. Otherwise that's it.

Well, wasn't Brady originally drafted to ONLY back up Bledsoe? They just happened to get blessed with serendipity. Fact is, we haven't drafted a QB capable of challenging for the starting job since Marino.

Its a shame that new rule wont allow anyone to pick a QB early next year. :shakeno:

ih8brady said:
Its a shame that new rule wont allow anyone to pick a QB early next year. :shakeno:

There won't be any TO draft next year. We won't come near Leinart, and the 2006 draft is totally DEVOID of QB's after that. Leak is NOT gonna come out.

We HAD to make a move NOW in the draft, or trade half the team for Rivers.

So let's trade half the team for Rivers. :yell:

Jaj said:
I'd expect us to invite a talented QB like Anderson or Guidugli to compete with Rosenfels. Otherwise that's it.

Gino is a gunslinger, and I think he has potential. I wouldn't mind bringing him in if he isn't drafted.

Back
Top Bottom