Only one present for the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only one present for the Dolphins

CanadaFinFan

Canadian Dolphin Fan
Reaction score
Just before I begin this thread, I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Quanza, and a general Happy Holidays to all the individuals that make this board the high quality place it is.

Now on to the thread:

If you could stuff the Dolphins Stocking with one this for next years team what would it be?

Mine:

1) Santa, please give Daunte Culpepper a sound body, a healthy healed knee, and a confident unnerving head on his shoulders.

Please and thank you

A Dolphin Super Bowl victory next year. If not then a trashing of the Jets on Christmas night.

How about a Defensive Player of the Year Award for Jason Taylor? Lord knows he deserves it as one of the lone bright spots in this black hole of a season.

How about a Defensive Player of the Year Award for Jason Taylor? Lord knows he deserves it as one of the lone bright spots in this black hole of a season.
To call this season a black hole is BS what the Raiders are doing this season can be called a balck hole of a season.

How about a tight end and wide recievers that don't drop passes that hit them in the chest (especially on third down)
:goof:

Back
Top Bottom