Ooooooohhh, yeah! Who is Rookie of the Week... AGAIN?!?(merged 2x) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ooooooohhh, yeah! Who is Rookie of the Week... AGAIN?!?(merged 2x)

It ends on Wednesday afternoons (today, don't know what time) and is anounced on thursdays (tomorrow, again don't know what time)

He is up by 3.6 percent right now but don't be complacent people if you haven't voted yet then vote now!;)

Originally posted by 13isgr81
It ends on Wednesday afternoons (today, don't know what time) and is anounced on thursdays (tomorrow, again don't know what time)

Thanks.

voting over. Well Randy you work hard for us we'll work hard for u.

Ooooooohhh, yeah! Who is Rookie of the Week... AGAIN?!?

That's right! Mr. McMichael! :biggrin:

Kudos to everyone that voted!

I'm thinking it'll really be something special when this kid catches for over a 1000 yards! :cool:

You KNOW it's going to happen!

Randy McMichael Rookie of the Week Again

WOW. I am glad the kid is getting recognition. He is the Pepsi Rookie of the Week for week 3. He also won the award for week 1. This puts him in great place for winning Rookie of the Year Honors.

http://www.nfl.com/rookiereport

Re: Randy McMichael Rookie of the Week Again

Originally posted by underwaterjedi
WOW. I am glad the kid is getting recognition. He is the Pepsi Rookie of the Week for week 3. He also won the award for week 1. This puts him in great place for winning Rookie of the Year Honors.

http://www.nfl.com/rookiereport

What place does it put him UWJ?

Re: Re: Randy McMichael Rookie of the Week Again

Originally posted by RobertHoover

What place does it put him UWJ?

Read what the Site says. My point is that the more times he wins the weekly award, the more chances he has of being a finalist for the Yearly award. Don't be upset yet, your guy Reed still has 13 more weeks to catch up :D .

"Each Tuesday during the regular season, the top rookie performances in the league will be posted here on NFL.com. You will then have until Wednesday afternoon to select the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week. The winner will be announced every Thursday on NFL.com.
After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans will be able to vote for the winner on NFL.com throughout the month of January. The winner will be announced at a press conference at Super Bowl XXXVII in San Diego. "

Re: HOW BOUT THAT BULLDOG????

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
McMICHAEL IS A STUD!!!!!!!:D
how about a pair of 'Dogs for Rook of Year and Comeback player of Year :D

Back
Top Bottom