Open critique of Miami's Offense and Defense, and prediction on jets game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open critique of Miami's Offense and Defense, and prediction on jets game.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Offense- I think our offense is better than last year but from last weeks game I will have to point out Derrius Thompson. I think we should be throwing more to that side and involve the guy a lot more. The player himself needs to step his game up and show why he was given the chance to start. The offense should also start showing more commitment to the run by givin ricky 20-30 carries a game. We want our opposing defense to show respect to the run so our passing game becomes more effective.

defense- Everything was wrong last week. We couldn't stop the run and we couldn't put enough pressure into the quarterback. Which means that our defensive line will be the key for defensive success. The play of Junior Seau and Sammy knight needs to improve, they weren't playing ilke the players that they are known for and that is self evident. I also saw that we had trouble playing zone as a unit.

Jets vs Miami

If Miami's defensive line is active and establish a running game on offense then we will improve from last week.

well, i think there has been so much concentration on chambers and what he will do that derrius just was overlooked by fiedler a little and also that maybe the texans had tighter coverage on thompson than chambers cus of reports of chambers not being as effective.

Back
Top Bottom