Open request for Henrik to contact me. I have PMed you. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open request for Henrik to contact me. I have PMed you.

You can also contact him via the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

You can also contact him via the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

I am sure you already have. I am sure he will side with you attacking me along with the others for sharing my opinion as a fan on a fan site. Great moderating there buddy.

Whoa, who is this new board warrior we have here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure you already have. I am sure he will side with you attacking me along with the others for sharing my opinion as a fan on a fan site. Great moderating there buddy.

No, I don't see any reason to interrupt him at the game. I'm sure he'll respond when he gets the chance. Feel free to discuss my moderating of your spam thread and the thread in which you call the staff Nazis. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, especially for the latter.

There is. You not only allowed attacks on me but joined in, then gave me infractions.

Bro this is not the place or the way to go about this. Calling the staff Nazi's is also not going to end well. This staff here has always been fair to its membership.

Please respond.

I did reach out to you over email and PM during half time of the game (which I attended).

Bottom line is: We have very capable moderators. They are human and mistakes do happen, but moving your thread to Bry's Locker in the Depths was the right decision.
FinHeaven takes pride in keeping obvious trolling out of the main forum. For people who just want to troll or vent unsubstantiated opinions we have the Depths, where your post rightfully ended up.

We all have bad days and these posts last night seems a little out of character for you Bill. Give the Dolphins a few real games to prove themselves and then come back and let us know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom