LT: Brent Smith
LG: Mark Dixon
C: Tim Ruddy
RG: Leon Searcy
RT: Todd Wade

Back-ups ---
McKinney - Perrry - Cesario -- Nails

Originally posted by KB21
Spriggs is already on the short end of not only the battle at LT, but a possible spot on the roster. He's still hurting and won't be able to play until Traning camp. Brent Smith is 100% right now though. Spriggs is losing valuable time with a new offense.

The problem is, our depth at tackle is very suspect with or without Spriggs. If Spriggs was healthy, then he could back up both spots. Losing out on that time really hurts though.

There is also some thought that Dixon will retire after June 1st, using the excuse that his rehab hasn't gone as planned.

Miami usually keeps 9 offensive linemen, so here's mine:

LT -- Brent Smith/Anthony Cesario
LG -- Todd Perry/Troy Andrew
C -- Tim Ruddy/Seth McKinney
RG -- Leon Searcy/Jamie Nails
RT -- Todd Wade/Anthony Cesario

Dixon retires and Spriggs gets released.

Best you can say for Dixon is that he has firmly decided he wants to play, instead of talking retirement as he did a while back, and Dixon at his best is greased lightning.

This quote, brought to you by the Miami Herald, seems to dispute your claim that Dixon is thru.Here's the link

Is Shaq any bigger then Searcy or even Smith? How much does he wiegh?

Where are we going to find a 7'3" QB to throw over him?
I wonder if Shawn Bradley can throw a football?(he damn sure can't shoot a basketball.):lol:

Can Anthony Cesario play LT?? I don't recall him ever even working out on the left side of the OL. Looked good in the limited time I saw him at RT last year.

Back
Top Bottom