Opinion Changed about Jay??/fans on Jay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion Changed about Jay??/fans on Jay

KB lies about everything. He said the Titans offered him a scouting job but he turned it down to go to medical school. Some of the guys from Dolfan talk said that it was all bs and I saw the post copied and pasted at other message boards where KB posts and everyone laughed at him. :lol:

Originally posted by IceStorm
Hang on a second. I started this topic and it's saying that I'm neither the author of this thread and also the original message is no longer listed as the original.

Why was this censored? Or are my settings just messed up.

Please tell me this isn't a board that have moderators censoring non offending posts. Thanks in advance for the explanation. :)

Yea we are having some problems...posts are going wacky, we might need to do some routine pruning to get things squared away.

No worries Icestorm. ;)

Originally posted by dolfan87

Yea we are having some problems...posts are going wacky, we might need to do some routine pruning to get things squared away.

No worries Icestorm. ;)

When I try to post, I get that 30 sec. box. I`ll see if this one gets through.

"I get that 30 sec. box"

Hey Capt., at least a 30 second box is better than no box at all. hehehehe

Thank you all for explaining that to me.

I've been to boards where the moderators and admins will "re-write" or censor things if they disagree with them or don't like your wordings. Even if it's not offensive.

I'm happy to hear this board allows freedom of speech, even if we disagree with it or not. Gracias Amigo's.

:D

umm yea he is ghe doesnt put up good numbers he throws to many ints and has no arms, and doesnt doo goo agianst playoff teams

Originally posted by dolphinators13
umm yea he is ghe doesnt put up good numbers he throws to many ints and has no arms, and doesnt doo goo agianst playoff teams

No numbers huh? Yeah, I guess you have a point seeing as though over 3000 yds and 20 touchdowns is barely mediocre now!:lol: Seriously though, the picks are numererous and need to be cut down, but he does have arms, he has two of them and which Dolphin did do "goo" against playoff teams!! Stop HATIN'!!

Back
Top Bottom