Opinion On Nick First Draft ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion On Nick First Draft !

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I'am very happy, brown was my favorite, roth is a motor man, crowder in the 3eme is beyond all hope and today all players picked will be solid pick, and I have a feeling that alibi and vickerson will surprise everybody. ;)

Now if we could grab wilkerson at center in not draftee free agent, that could be an humongous draft for me.

hat down st nick. ;)

opinions

It was a very good one...i think it was cause he had a chance to see how they palyed since he coached and played agianst some of them

he had a hell of a draft i believe every one we got minus alibi can contribute nex yr but i feel houck will make him a force to be reckoned with

It SEEMS like a very good draft to me...but then, it's almost impossible to say at this point. Get back to me in two years.

2-3 more drafts like this one and we're going to be just fine. :D

Defininately made the best of the few picks we had, hopefully a good UFA period to come

The first day was great, but the second day was sort of disappointing.

I am happy with the first three picks but after that I am disappointed. We really havn't done anything on offense except for brown. I was hoping to at least get Adrian McPherson in the 5th round.

Love this draft! I wasnt expecting Brown but Edwards and possible trade down. guess there were no real takers. Ronnie Brown is a great character and absolute stud ( i prefer Caddy as a home run hitter but Ronnie will be just fine!)

Matt Roth for Patrick Surtain and a whole lot of room in the cap. Very Very nice! I thank Aarron Rogers slipping for that! Roth is also a character who will be a leader on our defense for years to come.

Crowder is prototype LB that Saban wants and will probably be working his way onto the roster once guys get hurt and special teamer.

Travis Daniels may end up at Safety and was a nice pick, the guy can cover with good skills, does get burnt every once in a while but so did Surtain and Madison so......thats just the way it goes. Kid will know Saban system so he has an advantage.

Alabi is Houck's project and he could make it into the lineup next year as starter.

Dont know a thing about Vickerson, but he does have some height at 6-5 as a DT.

I love this draft cus we have a legit probowl type RB and DE. I think our draft was as good as the teams with two first rounders for sure. Value here is amazing.

If you listen to the conference calls and read the write ups on Alabi and Vickerson, they even sound like they could make the team.

Alabi sounds like an extremely intelligent guy who is physically gifted but hasn't had suffient experience / coaching to realize what he can do.

Vickerson sounds focused, motivated, and very competitive.

Back
Top Bottom