Opinions on our starting Offense: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinions on our starting Offense:

54Fins

Anonymous User
Reaction score
Sure I know it's early,but with all of our offensive question marks(and additions) I am looking for opinions on who might be our starters.I"m not starting this thread to start any controversy.I for one,am confused on where we are going with this team offensively.Are we good enough to compete with what we have?

Here is my perception on what the phins are doing. Starting with the Receiving core. Cam wants a offense that will go deep, which is something Iv been longing for in our offense for a long time. He also wants guys who can catch short passes and take it to the house. Guys who can take advantage of one on one defense. Thats why he aquired Ginn and L. Booker. We have three quality possession receivers in Booker, Hagan and Brown. The X factor is Chambers, I dont know if Cam fully knows what he getting out of Chambers. IMO Chambers always been a deep big play type of receiver. Ideally I think Cam is looking at Ginn and Hagan as being our future tandem ( maybe a third in Sutton ). Unless Chambers and Booker impress Cam they both will not be here long after this year. Recievers will be looked at to make big plays.

Our QB situation is going to be giving to Beck. Again his arm strength at going deep is what Cam wants to highlight. Culpepper will too be giving a chance. His arm strength too fits the offense that Cam want. Culpepper can get Ginn the ball deep. Culpepper will have this year to prove himself along with Booker and Chambers.

Our running back situation is hopefully grind it out with Ronnie Brown and hopefully Ricky. And change the pace with Booker. This offense will utilize play action a lot ( about time! ), getting the likes of one on one coverage on Ginn and Chambers so they can get deep and the Bookers, and Hagan underneath.

The offense line issue its all on Hudson Houck once again. Cam gave Hudson some card boards to build a house that can withstand a hurricane.

Back
Top Bottom