Opinions on Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinions on Players

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hello,

I have experienced great entertainment in reading the posts on Jamar Fletcher and Jay Fiedler. Interesting enough, some of them are quite informed, but the real fun ones are the un-informed emotional posts that say things like "cut him" or "he definitely won't be around next year".

These posts are what makes this board entertaining. And for those of you that take these guys so seriously (no offense)? You wont every have to worry about these emotional guys calling any of the shots on the roster. Thank God for that.

Lee2000

Very true!

Originally posted by Lee2000
Hello,

I have experienced great entertainment in reading the posts on Jamar Fletcher and Jay Fiedler. Interesting enough, some of them are quite informed, but the real fun ones are the un-informed emotional posts that say things like "cut him" or "he definitely won't be around next year".

These posts are what makes this board entertaining. And for those of you that take these guys so seriously (no offense)? You wont every have to worry about these emotional guys calling any of the shots on the roster. Thank God for that.

Lee2000

maybe it is an age thing. Us old guys calm down a lot faster than some. :hitself: though sure as heck during a game I have been known to scream out cut him now. But 24 hours later you can grasp the consequence of what that means. OF course, as '87 once said, "the coaches know what they are doing, the coaches know what they are doing..." :)

I'm guilty of taking these posts too seriously. Its just, this is my place to come and get away from the trash talking I get from bad performances. My sanctuary pretty much. When I come and see that useless, uninformed garbage in my "sanctuary", it really gets me hot under the collar. I don't mind someone not liking Fiedler or Fletcher, but when they make ridiculous posts like "he sucks because he can't beat play-off teams", or "he sucks because he can't cover Harrison, the best WR in the AFC", its frustrating. I need a way to relieve this stress. I think the best thing to do would to be to get back on the field, stupid bum knee......

Back
Top Bottom