Opinions on Robert Gallery... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinions on Robert Gallery...

BSanders#20

Don't drop the soap
Reaction score
Any opinions on Robert Gallery (if he is even available!)? I've heard alot of good things about him (obviously). What do you all think? I think we should get a QB first (Rothlesberger)...just my opinion.:)

Gallery is a lock to go in the top 8. Miami stands a more, yet still unrealistic, shot at drafting Big Ben.

But as far as even drafting an OT, thats near the baottom of my wish list. I like what the future holds for young Wade Smith.

This team needs 2 guards and a center. And believe it or not, A CORNER.

Gallery is awesome. Ben is too. Miami won't have a shot at either of them unless they deal up.

no because Ogun could fetch a top 10 pick.. the rest of the season, and pro bowl game will be key.

i think miami should get Vernon Carry (SP? i'm not sure which way he spells it). he plays G OR T. he can do anything we want him to.

1st pick: QB
2nd pick (1st round): Oline
3rd pick: WR

My opinion on Gallery is that he is the best o-lineman in the country.

Second is big Shawn Andrews from Arkansas. It would be sweet if we could get him.

Both of these guys are going to be cornerstone tackles for a long time.

Originally posted by Stamos
Gallery is a lock to go in the top 8. Miami stands a more, yet still unrealistic, shot at drafting Big Ben.

But as far as even drafting an OT, thats near the baottom of my wish list. I like what the future holds for young Wade Smith.

This team needs 2 guards and a center. And believe it or not, A CORNER.

You don't hold much hope for McKinney I take it?

1 rd OL Vernon Carey (University of Miami) 6'3.5 340 5.25 in the 40 can play lg rg rt very powerful with a good hand punch very strong upper and lower body can dominate one on one would be nice pick here if a qb is not around
2 rd traded to move up to take eddie moore last year
3 rd QB Josh Harris (Bowling Green) 6'2 230 4.70 in the 40 great arm and has a high release point when he throws also has good pocket presence going to be a great pro
4 rd ILB Lance Mitchell (Oklahoma) 6'2 245 4.75 in the 40 outstanding athlete with strenght, speed, and desire sheds blocks very well good balance takes good angles and very sure tackler reads and reacts very well would be a first round pick but had acl injury right before the season started so he sould slide down to the 4-5 round of the draft

If we trady Wally and get a 1st rounder I think it would be for next year. Anyone know if this is true?

Originally posted by dreadlockera
If we trady Wally and get a 1st rounder I think it would be for next year. Anyone know if this is true?

Not necessarily. The Jets got draft picks this season for Coles and Morton......

FA QB Brunell

1st pick WR
3rd pick OT (RT)

Gallery is the next Willie Roaf.

It's such a toss up. I'd love Gallery, Evans, Fitzgerald(if eligible), or Ben.

1st (top 10 pick): Ben if he's there, but probably Gallery. If Fitzgerald is eligible, he'd be above Gallery.
2nd (our original pick): I have a talent for picking WR. I said Anquan Boldin would be ROY, Rogers wouldn't be as big as Andre Johnson. I said Chambers would be big when he came out. Feurguson of Green Bay wouldn't be big. I have to tell you that Lee Evans would be a nice compliment to Chambers. Not because they both went to Wisconsin, but because I think Lee Evans is really good. Great hands and route runner.
3rd pick: Definitely OG. I don't see why we couldn't trade Brock for an early second rounder if Carey is still available.

Back
Top Bottom