Opinions request from french finfan ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinions request from french finfan !

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

I live in france and so I can't see NCAA football season on TV, so my judgement is only with internet informations on players.

I found interesting stats on this players group and I would like to have draft guru opinion on because because I thins they could be in our trifecta mold, serious and hard worker players :

WR : Britt, Robiskie, Barden
Center : luigs
NT : Raji, Brace, Sammie lee hill ( but don't seems to be a good year for NT this year)
LB : Mc Killop, Brinckley (This guy was a beast before his injury and could be picked in end 2eme or 3eme rounder this year)
DB : joe burnett, londen fryar

Opinions on them, and in your opinion who from this name's group could really be in parcells draft plan.

Hello,

I live in france and so I can't see NCAA football season on TV, so my judgement is only with internet informations on players.

I found interesting stats on this players group and I would like to have draft guru opinion on because because I thins they could be in our trifecta mold, serious and hard worker players :

WR : Britt, Robiskie, Barden
Center : luigs
NT : Raji, Brace, Sammie lee hill ( but don't seems to be a good year for NT this year)
LB : Mc Killop, Brinckley (This guy was a beast before his injury and could be picked in end 2eme or 3eme rounder this year)
DB : joe burnett, londen fryar

Opinions on them, and in your opinion who from this name's group could really be in parcells draft plan.

I'm fairly familiar with most of them except the DBs.

Most, especially, the WRs are the type of players the Trifecta are looking for. The only thing is that Raji most likely will be gone by the time we pick at 25. If we don't go WR in the first round then Britt or Robiskie are very good possibilities for us in the second round with either our 44 or 56.

The other guys are possibilities but most likely from the 4th round on back.

By the way in ENGLISH 2eme or 3eme rounder = 2nd or 3rd rounder

Also you might want to subscribe (pay) to NFL.com DOWNLOAD, I believe you might be able to download and watch a bunch of college football games from that site.

If anyone has more info on this please help out our French Dolphin fan with some more info.

Back
Top Bottom