Opinions ... Yea, We All Got 'em. Here's Mine. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinions ... Yea, We All Got 'em. Here's Mine.

[S][T][O][R][M]

In Foro
Reaction score
Keep Gase, for now.

Get a fresh young blood D. Coordinator. Eats raw meat and gun powder. Someone like Mike Elko or Todd Grantham.

Then, a QB like Drew Lock, Missouri State.

Rebuild the OL. Nice if we can get Billy Price, Center from Ohio State (a must I feel).

For DE, Zach Allen, B.College caught my eye more than a few times.

For WR, AJ Brown, Ole Miss or Parris Campbell, Ohio State.

Salt it with a few FA's if necessary.

I know this lofty list is unlikely, but perhaps they'll draft a few of them.

Thoughts and opinions please!

I apologize for my long absence, urgent matters demanded my presence else-where.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Quantize to all.

[T][O][R][M]

I wouldn’t touch Lock unless he drops to the 3rd round which isn’t going to happen because some GM is going to fall in love with his arm. The kid isn’t accurate and has feet like stone.

Keep Gase, for now.

Get a fresh young blood D. Coordinator. Eats raw meat and gun powder. Someone like Mike Elko or Todd Grantham.

Rebuild the OL. Nice if we can get Billy Price, Center from Ohio State (a must I feel).

I apologize for my long absence, urgent matters demanded my presence else-where.

[T][O][R][M]

IMO, a new DC is the most likely change. OC is most needed. Specific draft picks this time of year are worse than speculation. I want speed and instinct. I agree OL and DE/DT.

I also think the team should stick with Gase for one more year, but I'd like to see the team get an experienced defensive coordinator. Someone who has had success in the NFL, a Mike Nolan type.

Gase isn't going anywhere.

All changes will be on the margins. A new DC will not fix our DL and LB issues. Personnel is Miami's Achilles heel.

Keep Gase, for now.

[T][O][R][M]

Will Grier West Virginia

We need to draft the right QB, not just a QB. That QB is not in this draft. We need to ride or die with Tannehill in 2019, who we restructured and are stuck with anyways, and find our QB of the future in 2020. Use this draft to solidify the defense and interior OL.

I have not done any research at all on the QBs coming out but I want the kid who has the most in common with Patrick Mahomes. Even a poor man's version of Mahomes would be the best QB we've had in decades.

The bare minimum that I ask this offseason is a new DC and for Gase to give up playcalling duties.

That's probably still too much to ask

I've been thinking about how a transition to 3-4/4-3 under personnel would look. We need two edge rushers regardless and there seems to be talent in this draft at DL. We would also need a NT but that shouldn't be too high priced in FA. Not sure about Godchaux and Taylor at 3-4 DE but maybe.

Kiko, McMillan and Baker at ILB.

We should have in excess of $50M this off-season after cuts.

I have not done any research at all on the QBs coming out but I want the kid who has the most in common with Patrick Mahomes. Even a poor man's version of Mahomes would be the best QB we've had in decades.
There isn't one. That kid has generational arm talent. Haskins out of Ohio State is the cream of the crop this year if he comes out.

Back
Top Bottom