Options @ WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Options @ WR

gdiaz0358

Rookie
Reaction score
I was wondering since we have our connections with Dallas, and they have a couple of decent WRs who are FA. Sam Hurd and Austin Miles both big WR @ 6'2 and 6'3 and both seemed to be coming around. I know Sam Hurd got injured i dont know how bad it was or what it was but is there any chance Parcells picks 1 of these guys up or both? I read on another thread that we will be cutting Wilford. so that leaves atleadt 1 opening for these guys. just wondering what you guys think......

I was wondering since we have our connections with Dallas, and they have a couple of decent WRs who are FA. Sam Hurd and Austin Miles both big WR @ 6'2 and 6'3 and both seemed to be coming around. I know Sam Hurd got injured i dont know how bad it was or what it was but is there any chance Parcells picks 1 of these guys up or both? I read on another thread that we will be cutting Wilford. so that leaves atleadt 1 opening for these guys. just wondering what you guys think......

I would definately pass on Hurd but Miles Austin for cheap might be worth a look. Hurd is definately nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom