Orande back? No thanks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orande back? No thanks...

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am sorry but im tired of hearing that we havent put gadsden out of the picture . I mean barring injuries to our wideouts .. i see no reason to keep saying the door is open .. If he hasnt realized by now to get his ass in here and PLAY ,then screw him if its so much better in New england or minnesota .. then go. Good luck orande... you are gonna need it .

I like orande and so does our QB...i think that needs to be takin into consideration and i think that is the only reason the door is still open i guarantee Jay is secretly hoping orande is back next year

not to mention hes a good assest in MADDEN:goof:

I want to see what Thompson and the young guys can do, so if OG is coming in here to start, that w/b a mistake. I do not see how would can possibly afford OG and Griese and Knight, but we could replace McK w/OG cap-wise and that w/b a huge mistake. We need McK for depth behind CC if not as a starter

Originally posted by dolphanjo
I like orande and so does our QB...i think that needs to be takin into consideration and i think that is the only reason the door is still open i guarantee Jay is secretly hoping orande is back next year

not to mention hes a good assest in MADDEN:goof:

If Jay wanted him back so much, why didn't Jay give him some of his 5 mil? :yell:

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23

If Jay wanted him back so much, why didn't Jay give him some of his 5 mil? :yell:

Maybe because Jay isn't making $5m this year.. :rolleyes:

the coaches are saying the door is still open but it's only a "covering their a$$" type statement.....the only way that OG gets back on this team is if someone gets hurt and even then it might take TWO players to get hurt if the NEW guys keep playing like they have.....The door is closed to OG trust me.

I don't think he ever sees the field if he is added to what we have now.

Yeah, considering that Oronde is better than all but one of the receivers we have now. I can see how it is thought that he wouldn't see the field.

Especially seeing how Miami's point production went from 30 a game with Oronde to 17 a game without Oronde.

yeah, I'm sure losing all of OG's touch downs really hurt us....

Losing Oronde's 40 yards of production a game has hurt us. :rolleyes:

Our production didn't go down because of OG, it went down because Jay went down.

Our production also went down b/c we lost a big possession WR. We now have two maybe three guys who could possibly fill that role. Og's main strength was his hands. Last year he was less reliable. Maybe b/c of the injury; maybe b/c he's on the downside of his career. Either way Thompson is better right now and has improvement potential. OG will only get worse. By next year (2004) Tolver and/or Newsome might be better. Bringing OG back may take one of their spots or at least hinder their progress. I hope he doesn't return.

Originally posted by KB21
Yeah, considering that Oronde is better than all but one of the receivers we have now.

:lolcry:

Nice statement. McKnight outplayed Oronde. So did Thompson in Washington. I think we have THREE WRs better than Oronde..

We couldn't even afford to sign OG back that's the funny part. :lol:

We are 2.8m under the cap.

When we sign Knight, and Griese and some rookies what's that leave OG?? 2 dollars and 50 cents??

He waited too long and got what he deserves. Now he might have to sign for less than we offered him to a different team. I hope he has the money for the moving truck :hitself: :lol: :lol: :hitself:

Another thing is.. If we were $30m under the cap, I wouldn't even want OG back. :sleep:

OG is not a need , but he is some help......If he came back, Id gladly take him in with open arms.....then Id kick him in the ass and say "Why Didnt you fire your agent earlier!!!?"

Back
Top Bottom