Orande Gadsen was Fieldlers Security Balnket over the Last 3 Years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orande Gadsen was Fieldlers Security Balnket over the Last 3 Years

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing that everyone knows is their is NO THREAT of a passing game.

I remember that OG was Fiedler's go to guy when he needed him. After his injury last season what-ever passing abilities the team had was lost, even with the additions of Cris Carter.

Orande is still available and right now can bring some consistency to the "lack of air attack." I think Fielder would definitely feel comfortable enough to bring his confidence up. OG was all about big catches and big palys..

What do you all think about this???

GOO FIINNZZ!

:cooldude: :dance: :saberfigh

One thing I have noticed about Fiedler's throws throughout the years is that they are mostly high and the receivers need to jump up and reach out alot to get them.. and that is where Gasdsen excelled.. So ya, I think Jay does miss OG.

OG is not available to us for a few more weeks and he is done IMO. I would still rather have DT out there; and if not DT, then Tolver OG did nothing last year remember

Originally posted by SkapePhin
One thing I have noticed about Fiedler's throws throughout the years is that they are mostly high and the receivers need to jump up and reach out alot to get them..

This has been Jays problem since day one.. do you all remember last years Denver game?? I hold Jay personally responsible for the injury to Chambers... the pass was high, Chambers had to jump for it and got clobbered.........!!!!!

Its time for everyone to realize we have seen the best Jay has to offer and believe me.. its not all that..

When he starts to hit receivers instride, when he can consistantly throw the long ball, then I will buy into Jay leading us to the Superbowl... but in the meantime, I see Jay throwing more balls to an area, near, around or close to the receiver...

Jay has heart, Jay will give a full 110%, but his 110% is about 40% shy.

it was the only place he could put the ball. the pass was high because he had to get it over other defenders.

i hold no one responsible for the injury to chambers. chambers was pushed into Kennedy's head by the other bronco. shannhan had disputed this to try and get kennedy of his suspension, which btw was going to be a clean, hard hit if it had not been for chambers being pushed from behind.

Originally posted by i2panzer
it was the only place he could put the ball. the pass was high because he had to get it over other defenders.

i hold no one responsible for the injury to chambers. chambers was pushed into Kennedy's head by the other bronco. shannhan had disputed this to try and get kennedy of his suspension, which btw was going to be a clean, hard hit if it had not been for chambers being pushed from behind.

Leaving his feet, and launching himself WITH his head down, is an illegal hit no matter who was pushed.

The other unknown about what a QB should do. Lead a receiver but not to injury. So many rookies do that it is ridiculous, but for a guy over like Fiedler.:fire:

Gadsen is not coming back. He has looked terrible in workouts and no team including the Cardinals is interested.

Back
Top Bottom