• A draft pick

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Free Agent

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is going to happen to orande now, are we going to cut him or give him a new contract and let him compete for the #2 or #3 reciever spot.

Remember he still is a great possession reciever, i wouldnt mind seeing him back.
beacuse i think he is way better than Derrius (no hands) thompson.

Oronde Gadsden will not start on the Dolphins ever again. If we bring him back next year, he will only be on the field on third down and goal line situations.

I think orande could have a chance to play for us, because hes a big tall aggressive receiver which is really useful in the redzone.

he could and i think should play, that guy has hands bigger then my head n can catch anything thrown within a half mile of him, plus he knos the offense. I dont think he should start, but that guy'd be a great red-zone slot reciever.

Scratch the first two off the list, there is NO way we go into camp with Tolver as the #2 OR #3 WR. He is too unproven for that. I'd say a veteran and a rookie as the 2 and 3.

I dont know last year before he was hurt he impressed alot of coaches and they said they would like to give him playing time, but if he out performs who we have at training camp then i wouldnt mind giving him a shot to be a #2 or #3.

Just got the new D.Digest today. They list each player, and list if they're staying or going (in their opinion). Gadsden is listed as not likely staying.

I would like to see OG back next season. I do not think he should be the Phins #2. He does have the best HANDS in the game. He would make a good #3 or #4 option on 3rd & 4th downs.

1) C.C.
2)R. Woods ~ Draft 1st Round or Michael Clayton
3)OG / J.R. Tolver
4)OG/ J.R. Tolver / Simmons
5) Simmons

The Phins would still be lacking WR depth. But it would be a good start for the Future...C.C., Woods, Tolver....

I think the fins will re-sign orande because of such little depth we have at receiver.

And plus, you want find to many more receivers out there that has hands as good as orande.

Back
Top Bottom