Orande signing iminent! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orande signing iminent!

:rockon: :couch2: :banana: :clap: :horsey: :thewave: :billfan:

I just heard on 940 Fox Sport, the reason OG and his Agent turned down the first offer was because, the Dolphins wanted to tear his existing one, and have him sign the new one. But the problem with that was that would have meant that OG would have only made somewhere around $20,000 under that proposal. He's contract at that time called for him to make 1.3. So from 1.3 to $20,000? Umm if that's true, I can understand why he turned down the offer.

oh god.. now i can see the posts coming with this news..

"38-0, a realistic 2 season stretch!"

:D

Haha. Yeah, there are fans like that Tatonka.

I'm just glad because he's a quality possession reciever and you can never have enough competition in camp.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Haha. Yeah, there are fans like that Tatonka.

I'm just glad because he's a quality possession reciever and you can never have enough competition in camp.

What you guys fail to see is we have 2 of those..Thompson and Tolver..I want some speeders too..If Gadsen stick and we have what everyone thinks we'll have, i.e. CC, McKnight, Thompson, Gadsen, Tolver.

That's 1 speedster, 1 semi speedster, 3 possession receivers..Man I would like at least 1 more speedster and we can have that with either Newson, Baker or Jackson..maybe Simmons. If we keep one of those, we can still bring in speed to receiving corps...Speed=Playmaking..break away type TD"s, YAC type things like what McKnight did last year..We need to take at least 1 chance...

Back
Top Bottom