orange jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orange jersey

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
does any one knows for sure if we are wearing the orange jerseys for one game??i like them alot

I hear that the alternate jersey will be worn for the Redskins game

Is there a place online where I can see an actual picture of the orange jersey?

Go to finheaven.com home page. On the left is a list of links. Click on Orange Jersey.

It's very nice - I like it alot. Speculation is that it's going to be worn against Philadelphia at the Monday night game on Dec. 15th.

Thanks njfinfan, but I had already seen those, and they are described as "mock-ups".....is there anyplace to see the real actual ones?

Oh - I hadn't heard that. If you find a place that shows the actual jersey let me know please? and I'll reciprocate.

Thanks DD.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
does any one knows for sure if we are wearing the orange jerseys for one game??i like them alot

I started a thread about a week ago on the orange jersey.

And I had it comfirmed by the manager in the pro shop, that the jersey will be worn for the Philly game.

The jersey is already in stock at their wherehouse.

But it won't be released until the day after the game.

Don't make sense to me. If I were them I would at least release it a week early so some of the fans could be wearing that jersey while their on the field.

Maybe if they win the SB they should get new jerseys, and thats where the orange jerseys come in...
it would look great on them...

I think the orange jerseys look great. They're not girlie like I've heard some people say. They're refreshing.

I'd like to buy one.

SO they are not going to release them until December....who the h#ll is the head of marketing over there!!!! LOL

I don't understand the whole point around this orange jersey.

Is it because our throwbacks aren't very noticeable? They are, but they aren't, ya know ;). Anyway, it's a new era. I like tradition and all but let's get something new. .

Back
Top Bottom