ordered some jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ordered some jerseys

yeah kory sperry funny as hell, and no he did not get sperry didn't you read before you posted, i put what he got and it was from nflnhlshop.com

Hey guys! I don't ever post here but I do read the site every day. But my friend works for nflshop and he sells the authentic Jerseys for 100$ . If any gas a interest. Please email me at bassmaster4e88@gmail.com I just bought 3 Jerseys fro
him and there still sealed in the plastic if anyone wants pictures. I also live in coral springs if anyone lives near me we could meet up and ill show you. Names john btw

yeah kory sperry funny as hell, and no he did not get sperry didn't you read before you posted, i put what he got and it was from nflnhlshop.com

what are u talking about, kory sperry's jersey is available on both websites. chinese jersey makers must've seen sperry's debut where he scored a TD and thought he was a stud or something.

I ordered 22 Jerseys from nflnhlshop.com.

First, I received a package of 7 jerseys, which came in a matter of 6 days. In this package, my white Dansby jersey came a bit stained by what seems like a light coffee or tea stain on the right shoulder area where the number is located (you could barely notice it). I liked the Jersey so much I refused to send it back and hope it will come off with the first wash.

I then received a second package with 7 more Jerseys. This one came about 2 days after the first package. Again, all jerseys were nice and legit.

It appears I was due to receive 3 packages of jerseys according to the 3 tracking numbers I was given, but have not received the 3rd package. After tracking the third package, it looks like the last set of jerseys did not make it through US customs as tracking notes it is inbound to US customs. I emailed nflnhlshop and received a response the following day. They told me no worries they would re-ship my jerseys immedietley through safer shipping and provide me with a new tracking number. this was 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for a new tracking number. It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted the original order.

Overall, the jerseys are awesome and come as authentic as can be. I am currently awaiting to get my first full order, as I have friends waiting to put in a second order of 30 jerseys. Unless you know the authentic jerseys, it will surely trick the naked eye. I just wish shipping was more fluent and efficient.

I ordered 22 Jerseys from nflnhlshop.com.

First, I received a package of 7 jerseys, which came in a matter of 6 days. In this package, my white Dansby jersey came a bit stained by what seems like a light coffee or tea stain on the right shoulder area where the number is located (you could barely notice it). I liked the Jersey so much I refused to send it back and hope it will come off with the first wash.

I then received a second package with 7 more Jerseys. This one came about 2 days after the first package. Again, all jerseys were nice and legit.

It appears I was due to receive 3 packages of jerseys according to the 3 tracking numbers I was given, but have not received the 3rd package. After tracking the third package, it looks like the last set of jerseys did not make it through US customs as tracking notes it is inbound to US customs. I emailed nflnhlshop and received a response the following day. They told me no worries they would re-ship my jerseys immedietley through safer shipping and provide me with a new tracking number. this was 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for a new tracking number. It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted the original order.

Overall, the jerseys are awesome and come as authentic as can be. I am currently awaiting to get my first full order, as I have friends waiting to put in a second order of 30 jerseys. Unless you know the authentic jerseys, it will surely trick the naked eye. I just wish shipping was more fluent and efficient.

Why you ordering 30 at a time? Just curious.

Why you ordering 30 at a time? Just curious.

Because I have lots of friends and family that really liked them and now want to place a second order. I had family that was skeptical about them considering the price, but once they arrived and saw what they looked like, they were thrilled and now want to place an order.

Also, because it's a one time shipping fee of $20. So whether you buy 1 jersey or 100 jerseys you're going to get charged $20. So if you're going to order jerseys, you should make the best of your order and get as many as you can.

Also, they have a special right now, if you order 30 or more jerseys you get free shipping.

Got a tracking number this morning so I should be getting the last set of jerseys.

fav Davis white jersey from www.weiketrade.com Here the photos

clear.gif

clear.gif

Attachments

• SAM_6224.jpg
    SAM_6224.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 8
my cousin bought dansby and marshall both white he has not bought a green would be hard to judge, see if you could put a pic of the vontae

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

i could see why u ordered 10 who did you get

I went in with some friends.We ordered a mix.I got Henne(aqua) and Marshall(white)Already have Brown(orange) They got acouple Packers jerseys each we got Giants 9ers and colts.Me and the packers fans are driving up to the packer game 4 the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom