Orlando Pace wants 7yr 71mill and 25 mil signing Bonus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando Pace wants 7yr 71mill and 25 mil signing Bonus

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
This guy is insane. The Rams said they will do it but they will have to release Both Starting OB, Marshal Faulk and Torry Holt. So they threw that offer back at his agent Face. Who the hell can afford that.

Hey look at it from Pace's point of view......if they don't pay him, who is going to block?? Outside of Turley they suck at OLINE without PACE!!!

If i only had 25mil i could buy a Pace! NOWAY I'll take a Smith for alittle less! HA HA!

Yeah, and I want my own private island in the Caribbean.

Just because you want something doesn't mean you are gonna get it. Pace must be buying a lot of drugs from Jamal Lewis if he thinks anyone will give him a contract like that.

Sad thing is...he'll get somehwre close to that......and I'm not sure, off the top of my head, how long Wade Smith is under contract but, if he develops like we hope he will, one day we'll be paying him at least that much if we want to keep him.

:roflmao: Ice

What happens next year, I can see it now...Pace's salary = salary cap:
"Pace drops back, and throws to Pace, who's open on the 40! That was a wicked block Pace threw on the blitzing DB...Pace on now to attempt the field goal, Pace snaps to Pace, who sets the ball, Pace kicks -it's good!"

Hes an idiot, if he keeps goin year to year with these tags on him sure hes making good coin but theres no insurance for him if he gets hurt. The guy aint getting any younger.

What are you guys talking about? St. Louis has one of the best O-Line's in the league. Orlando Pace, Kyle Turley, Adam Timmerman oh my. Three premier guys at three premier positions. Plus they've got a veteran C and and LG.

Anyway, Pace must be taking lessons from Peyton Manning, Champ Bailey, and Clinton Portis in contract negotiations.

After what they paid Kyle, I'd think they would just expect that Pace was going to stick it to them.

Timmerman is a stiff.

Pace and Turley are the only linemen they have that I would sniff my nose at, and Pace just happens to be the best left tackle I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom