Oronde Gadsen to give it a go!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde Gadsen to give it a go!!!!!

I don't think he will play Sunday. It's still swelled up and he hasn't practiced all week. I'm hesitant to see him play. If he can't play the way he usually does AND has the potential to seriously hurt himself, I don't want to see him play. He's better off taking surgery and being safe. McKnight and Ward aren't horrible.

Your wrong,

without anyone knowing all the facts, it is safe to say that he is getting the best advice possible. If he feels he can play and the risk and worth it, then he has made the decision he feels is right for him . He has recieved the medical diagnosis and made his decision accordingly. Just appreciate his decision

I think it is bad if Gadsden plays. The injury is quite serious and will become worse if he plays. Ward can fit in and he is the reciever who Lucas is the most comfortable with anyway. Gadsden should sit this weekend.

Both Herman Moore and Rob Moore are available. I say let Gadsden sit and heal, and sign one of those guys, if they can stay healthy of course......

If OG thinks he can do it, I think the coaching staff should let him. His presence could help motivate others to play at a high level. Go Dolphins!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what the medical reports are saying is that the injury will not heal with the surgery, so it doesn't matter when or how long he starts sitting.

I'd love for him to play this Sunday (he ate Nate Clements for lunch last year). But if there's a chance that he WILL get better from week to week.....I say sit him down this week and try and make do without him. We've got a bye week coming up. So I'm more inclined to sit him this week.

That said.......the Dolphins know that we're going to need a lot of offense this week. The question is whether or not Gadsden will help supply that offense.

Well considering the reports on OG suggest that only the operation would help, and that recovery time is 4 months, I would prefer to see OG play this week, escpecially with Chambers probably not stable enough(from the concussion) to play this week.

Originally posted by Denny
Oronde basically said that if he can play with a brace and catch the ball, he is good to go. I love this guy.

http://dolphins.theinsiders.com/2/70538.html
But because I actually have to catch the ball and deal with handling the ball a lot, they have to make a brace that's good enough for me to be able to play. That factors into the situation. I have to catch the ball. That's the main concern.
somebody make the man a nice brace, to help him block for Ricky since he only needs 1 hand to catch the ball :D

:hail: OG

On a side note, I love the little worshipping smilie face. That thing rocks!! I never have a reason to use it though......

Back
Top Bottom