Oronde must go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde must go

Dolfandenny

Starter
Reaction score
I was one of the people who wanted Gadsen back too complete the team I suppose as it was. But then the law suits and the attitude problems came up. But I still thought we needed him back in the beginning. Now its becoming a mess. It seems like we should have cut our losses aways back. I can't see him contributing this season can you???

Originally posted by Dolfandenny
I was one of the people who wanted Gadsen back too complete the team I suppose as it was. But then the law suits and the attitude problems came up. But I still thought we needed him back in the beginning. Now its becoming a mess. It seems like we should have cut our losses aways back. I can't see him contributing this season can you???

Nope, don't know what you are referring to when you talk about law suits, or, this is becoming a mess.
I just think we're better off with Tolver and Simmons. Gadsden can't play yet, hasn't played since the Denver game last season, and we don't know when or if he'll be ready to play. In the mean time Tolver and Simmons have both shown that they have skills and Simmons can also play special teams. I can't see cutting either one in the hopes Gadsden can come back.

Prior to Gadsden re-injuring himself this year in preseason, let's not forget he did practiced a few times. And let's not forget the reviews were not that great. Reports were he gained a litttle weight and lost plenty speed. I understand he's been recovering from an injury, but still, it didn't sound good. And not to mention a repititing history of nagging injuries has never helped any successful player.
So, I definitely encourage the staff to permanently position another receiver like J.R. Tolver or Cris Jackson as the 3rd, 4th, or 5th receiver in place of Gadsden

FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS FINS

:cap:

I say to hell with him. He can watch the NFL on TV from now on like the rest of us. I did'nt want him to come back anyway after the way he acted.

When I heard that he was gonna come back, I thought it was good, another WR, and a good one. Now, after seeing other WRs, I think we might not need him, especially with the injury.

Cuz he is Jack's colon. He gets cancer. He kills Jack. ;)

Originally posted by Dolfandenny

I was one of those folks who didn't want Gadsen back.

So this is easy....

:toliet:

You dont have to scream he must go. He is gone already. It would take some serious injuries to even get him back on Spielman's radar.

Now they are looking at an injury settlement just to get him off their roster.

Originally posted by WeVie
I say to hell with him. He can watch the NFL on TV from now on like the rest of us. I did'nt want him to come back anyway after the way he acted.

Ditto. I wish they never would have signed him back. That was my stance since he left the team last year.

One team he won't sign with is the Pats. He's over 5'11..

We dont need him and none of are fans want him plus he is a greedy ****. So why is he still on are roster??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? To bad the coaches dont read these posts.

Originally posted by Brad528
So why is he still on are roster???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm glad he is. Should your #4 & #5(Tolver & Simmons) get free rides? No way. Atleast they know that if they don't perform well, Gadsden can take their spots. Do you think Jackson & Newson are actually threats towards Tolver & Simmons for their spots? No. You need guys like Gadsden this time of the year to PUSH guys like Simmons & Tolver.

Back
Top Bottom