OT... field goal went wide right.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT... field goal went wide right....

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Was anyone actually at the game that saw the kick?? from my view... at home, 3000 miles away, the ball looked like it might have crossed over the right goal post...

Was it actually a miss??

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I tought that too, but it was close. Can't really say without a better angle.

It doesn't matter. The score says it was a miss. The tapes can be reviewed forever but the score won't change.

yeah but..... its easier to blame poor officiating than it is to place blame on the highest paid kicker in the game.....

Originally posted by Jeep
Was anyone actually at the game that saw the kick?? from my view... at home, 3000 miles away, the ball looked like it might have crossed over the right goal post...

Was it actually a miss??
it was in exactly the same spot as Vinetari's kick that beat us in OT last year - which was wide right

WOW...still stewing over getting spanked by Pats last year...too funny.

Winning in OT is hardly a spanking. Especially when you give up 185 yards rushing to Ricky. We peed the bed and you guys overcame. Congrats. Where were you last week??

Originally posted by fishsquisher
apparently, whether we lose 62-7 or 16-13 we got spanked :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

I thought the same thing. However, Mare should have put that puppy in the middle to not even have this discussion. Bad Mare. I think for every field goal he misses, we chop off a toe, Big Lebowski style.

Originally posted by dolphan39
apparently, whether we lose 62-7 or 16-13 we got spanked :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

It's amazing how we get spanked every time we lose a game and we're lucky when we win.

We never get credits even when we dominate the other team.
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

It's amazing how he get spanked every time we lose a game and we're lucky when we win.

We never get credits even when we dominate the other team.
:eek:

Welecome to the nightmare!

Originally posted by fishsquisher

ya know...in order to come in here and talk trash after a game, you have to have talked BEFORE the game as well. However I see your a new member as of today...:rolleyes:

I thought it looked pretty close too, but the refs are standing underneath lined up directly with the posts, so they probably have the best view.

Originally posted by Muck
Congrats. Where were you last week??

In fact, I started a thread on Friday wondering where all the Pats fans were.

Back
Top Bottom