OT: New Falcons jerseys have leaked! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT: New Falcons jerseys have leaked!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The white ones are just as bad as the black ones! These may be the ugliest unis in NFL history.

Not if the Bills' new logo has anything to say about it.

Originally posted by booyeah_

Not if the Bills' new logo has anything to say about it.

It's not the new logo. We don't have a new logo.

Haha! Compared to Flipper wearing a helmet and orange and teal? It's like having a poodle with a bow and calling them the Miami Fifi. :D

Originally posted by justafan
Haha! Compared to Flipper wearing a helmet and orange and teal? It's like having a poodle with a bow and calling them the Miami Fifi. :D

Oh yes..and a bleeding bison is all that? :lol:

You're in denial :wall: :lolcry: Shhhh it's ok the new logo isn't that ungly........Uhh well it's real ugly, but it's not how you look it's how you play right?...........Uhhh.....sorry there's no helping you so stand still...:m83: :drool:

This just in...... justafan has been appointed the new minister of information for Iraq.......

Yeah I know it's not but I couldn't resist.:stick:

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Here are the Home/away:

clear.gif
ouch, that just fractured my glasses!:eek:

The Falcons changed from all black , they feared an al Davis lawsuit since the Raiders were first ever pro team to featur Black as a team color.
Instead their new look has smeared tampon effect to it. I bet their players hate it, it makes db and wr stand out in field of play , easier to see and avoid or hit.
Marketing ploy, Vick's jersey selling almost as well as Urlacher's so now they have to buy the new jersey LOL. And their throwback will no be their all-black UNIS also, once the market on their new bleedrag jersey format is , in marketing terms, "saturated".:vader:

Back
Top Bottom