OT: Peyton Manning - look at this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT: Peyton Manning - look at this

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yesterday when I said Peyton Manning was/is the best QB of all time and is the best arm of all time everyone mocked me : take a look at the latest NFL.com power rankings : look under Indianapolis

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7943977

DaQuix said:
Yesterday when I said Peyton Manning was/is the best QB of all time and is the best arm of all time everyone mocked me : take a look at the latest NFL.com power rankings : look under Indianapolis

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7943977

that´s just an opinion. all this talk is very relative

Hey - Buffalo's a great city! Have you ever been?

No, but I wouldn't mind. Then again I've never been to Miami, and would rather go there first.

agh - i see

no place better in the world for wings

Maybe Manning is the best ever. Let's talk after another 30,000 yards. Until then, Dan is still the man. How good would Dan have been with Edge and three good receivers? Unfortunately, we'll never know.

One thing is for sure....that is Manning is better than Kelly.

NCPHINZ72 said:
Maybe Manning is the best ever. Let's talk after another 30,000 yards. Until then, Dan is still the man. How good would Dan have been with Edge and three good receivers? Unfortunately, we'll never know.

One thing is for sure....that is Manning is better than Kelly.

Considering that I think he is the best of all time, then of course I think he is better than Kelly.

How good would Edge and those recievers be without Peyton? - not very good.

Dan is better talent than Kelly - but Kelly won more ... way more.

iceblizzard69 said:
Yeah, it's great, and Alaska is warm this time of year too.

:rolleyes2

Buffalo's cold , but what does that have to do with it not being a good city?

get the facts strait .....Dan is second all time in QB wins.....2nd only to Elway.

Where does Kelly rank?

Edge set's up Manning's play action more than the vert passing game sets up Edge's yards.

Wayne and Harrison would be good with any journeyman QB like Kelly.

How does that matter?

His arm is still not incredible.

What kind of proof is that of arm strength???

DaQuix said:
Considering that I think he is the best of all time, then of course I think he is better than Kelly.

How good would Edge and those recievers be without Peyton? - not very good.

Dan is better talent than Kelly - but Kelly won more ... way more.

Are you kidding me?? Marvin Harrison is a Hall of Famer. He is incredible.

Edge......he's better than good.

DaQuix said:
Buffalo's cold , but what does that have to do with it not being a good city?

Do you understand sarcasm? Well, since your a Bills fan, you probably don't, so I'll explain it to you:

Obviously, Alaska is not warm this time of year. My statement connects warmth in Alaska to Buffalo being great. If one is true, then so is the other. Alaska is not warm this time of year, and Buffalo is a ****hole.

I've been to Buffalo many, many times. I've spent 10+ years in Rochester.

Buffalo really isn't that great of a city. Besides Billboards for Cellino and Barnes and that big Pepsi logo, there isn't much going on. It's cold, snowy, and dismal, but does have a decent sports scene. Yes, the wings are great, but nowadays you can geat great wings in any college town. Buffalo is the hometown of buffalo wings, but the secret is out.

I'm being completely fair when I say that I haven't been impressed with Buffalo. My sister visited UB's campus and wasn't very favorably impressed. Aside from a bunch of x90 (90, 290, 190) freeways, what's really there?

Although I've never been to Miami, I can say without reservation that it's a better city than Buffalo. Warm weather, beaches, hot women, sand, nightlife, etc.

Back
Top Bottom