OT - Scott Gragg Released Today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT - Scott Gragg Released Today...

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Just saw it on the ticker for ESPN News... He was released by the 49ers. Does anyone know anything about him and would he be worth a look at or no?

Nasty

i dont think we need anymore offensive tackles. If he was a center then I would say yes.

if he was brought in, he wouldnt be an upgrade of what we already have. wouldnt be worth signing.

He's a U of Montana (my boys :D) guy, so it wont break my heart if we picked up a Griz but i doubt we will, he is old but w/ our OL who knows??

Pretty good RT.

I hear Kenyatta Walker, Derrick Deese, Todd Steussie, and Matt Stinchcomb are about to be released too.

Everytime someone is cut people make threads demanding we pick him up...Were not even gonna take one look at Gragg

Everytime someone is cut people make threads demanding we pick him up...Were not even gonna take one look at Gragg

Last time I checked, the creator of this thread merely posed the question of whether or not we should take a look at him. And, had we not signed McDougle to a short-term contract, I believe we would have.

ckparrothead said:
Last time I checked, the creator of this thread merely posed the question of whether or not we should take a look at him. And, had we not signed McDougle to a short-term contract, I believe we would have.

I doubt we would of...Gragg has never done anything impressive...while Mcdougle has

I doubt we would of...Gragg has never done anything impressive...while Mcdougle has

Have to disagree there. The only impressive thing McDougle has done is get drafted in the first round. Since then he has failed to become the player he was supposed to be. Meanwhile, Scott Gragg became one of the top 10 right tackles, and actually commanded a very sizable contract with the 49ers with a very nice signing bonus. He has gotten older since then, and outlived that contract. But Scott Gragg is to Stockar McDougle what Todd Wade is to, say, Kenyatta Walker.

Back
Top Bottom