OT:Yuck! New Bills (possible) logo! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT:Yuck! New Bills (possible) logo!

I dotn believe we are changing our logo! This was logo was an idea last year but I dont believe we will be changing to it! Personally I would like to go back to the standing buffalo and white helmets! retro like the jets!

It's not too bad.Add some dirt to the back side of Drews helmet, and it will look great.

I like it . It looks tougher. I like logos when they go form a normal animal to a tougher looking one. Rams, Bears etc. I would like this Bill logo. I would not mind a tougher Dolphin logo.

Originally posted by va dolfan
Add some dirt to the back side of Drews helmet, and it will look great.

That you can rest assured will be happening a lot to the wildebeest this season.. Oh and a little dirt on that logo isn't going to help it much :rolleyes:... Because it is still going to represent the fly swattin lower 40 grazing WNY heifers... :lol: :m83: Marino1983

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I like it . It looks tougher. I like logos when they go form a normal animal to a tougher looking one. Rams, Bears etc. I would like this Bill logo. I would not mind a tougher Dolphin logo.

The Dolphins logo has already been toughened up one time(9 1992 -93??).....It would be hard to make the Dolphin look any more scary....It's real hard to make a Dolphin look menacing...:(

(to everyone)....the bills' logo is hideous.....I think booyeah hit the nail on the head.....It looks like the Expos and the bills had a love child!

Back
Top Bottom