***ota Day 2 Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***ota Day 2 Thread***

Does anyone know if our draft picks were allowed to be there today since none of them are signed up yet?

I fully expected Ryan to come out and look like a man on a mission during ota's and TC and play like a god of war. He will ace this preseason stuff. My concern is when the red shirt comes off and he's playing against guys who went to break his leg off and chew on it.

He's 6'8.....if the pass was going to Grant then he has to trow in low....lol

What was his normal position anyway? LG? I couldn't find much about how much he played at each position other than this...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/isaac-asiata?id=2557998

His sports-reference page lists defensive stats...and only shows him playing in 2014 & 2015. Nothing about 2016.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/isaac-asiata-1.html

I do know that he played in 45 games in college.

I thought he was primarily a left guard in college? Although i can’t say I’m an expert in the dude

I fully expected Ryan to come out and look like a man on a mission during ota's and TC and play like a god of war. He will ace this preseason stuff. My concern is when the red shirt comes off and he's playing against guys who went to break his leg off and chew on it.

Ryan has shown to be very mentally tough in his time in Miami (I guess one good thing about seeing little blocking), if anything, I think for most of preseason, and the 1st few weeks of the season, Gase might have to control him a bit, not to go to all out.

Ryan has shown to be very mentally tough in his time in Miami (I guess one good thing about seeing little blocking), if anything, I think for most of preseason, and the 1st few weeks of the season, Gase might have to control him a bit, not to go to all out.
I know what the past has shown. It's a different ball game now. I would hope he shows some sign of caution on the knee but he's got a lot of ground to catch up and show he's capable of being a top qb in the league. It's a slippery slope.

When Blowtard Blowmar, was asked, on Twitter, about whether he thought the team looked improved, he responded with a resounding, "NO"!!! I have to ask, How can this &$&+$#@& MORON know after watching "ONE" OTA practice? This $&@$@#& Ass Hat thinks he's &#&$@# GOD of who's good and who ain't. Omar go #$#$#& yourself!!!

Omar is a tool..
Thanks fellas for posting all this today. It was so great reading and catching up with it all just now.
Well except “Blomars” unnecessary negativity..

Back
Top Bottom