OTC's combine results so far- | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OTC's combine results so far-

Still can't believe Bing didn't work out.

SpeedRush99 said:
Still can't believe Bing didn't work out.
Me neither. He probably needed it more than any other DB there, a good workout would have propelled him into the 1st round. Now he'll be a second rounder with less $$$.

musphinzfan said:
Why r u suprised??...All the big names werent there for the Trojans.

Justice is there. People are moving up past Bing while he sits at home and looks at the money go down the drain. Bush and Leinart don't have to worry about moving down

Skeet84 said:
Justice is there. People are moving up past Bing while he sits at home and looks at the money go down the drain. Bush and Leinart don't have to worry about moving down

Justice is the only 1 and didnt run the 40(pulled hammy).

musphinzfan said:
Why r u suprised??...All the big names werent there for the Trojans.

Because Bing needs a good workout against the other top talent.

Flyer22 said:
M neither. He probably needed it more than any other DB there, a good workout would have propelled him into the 1st round. Now he'll be a second rounder with less $$$.

Exactly

Huff ran a 4.36 AND WHAT? I said damn well months ago that MICHAEL HUFF WILL RUN A SUB-4.4 AND WILL WOW PEOPLE AT THE COMBINE. Booyah, :hysterikill:

HysterikiLL said:
Huff ran a 4.36 AND WHAT? I said damn well months ago that MICHAEL HUFF WILL RUN A SUB-4.4 AND WILL WOW PEOPLE AT THE COMBINE. Booyah, :hysterikill:

Not a very bold prediction. :wink: I think most people knew he was top dog among DBs.

SpeedRush99 said:
Not a very bold prediction. :wink: I think most people knew he was top dog among DBs.

That's true, but all thorugh out the year I took crap from a lot of people for calling Huff the best DB in the game, and whenever I told people I had seen him run a 4.3 flat before, I got bombarded with the 'He won't run better than a 4.5' crap. So yeah, I'm basking in my little glow while it lasts. :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
That's true, but all thorugh out the year I took crap from a lot of people for calling Huff the best DB in the game, and whenever I told people I had seen him run a 4.3 flat before, I got bombarded with the 'He won't run better than a 4.5' crap. So yeah, I'm basking in my little glow while it lasts. :lol:

Most people probably hadn't heard of him til the Rose Bowl. You know how big of an effect that game had on people, in more ways than one. :D

SpeedRush99 said:
Most people probably hadn't heard of him til the Rose Bowl. You know how big of an effect that game had on people, in more ways than one. :D
Don't start...don't start...this is gonna be another 6-page long argument :wink:

Back
Top Bottom