Other AFC East Message Boards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other AFC East Message Boards

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey I spend some time at the GangGreen.com to talk ball with the Jet fans.
What boards does our resident Bills and Patsie fans use? I want to go to their world and visit. Not troll but talk good rivalry ball.

fin-atic said:
Hey I spend some time at the GangGreen.com to talk ball with the Jet fans.
What boards does our resident Bills and Patsie fans use? I want to go to their world and visit. Not troll but talk good rivalry ball.

I know Billszone is where most of our resident Bill pests errrrrrrrrr fans come from, I am not sure that the Pats have one I think they are still surprised they won the SB.

buffalobills.com is easily the best second would be billsinsider.com

KFFL is by far the most active Pats board. GOod general discussion board also.

I've been on one of the Bills sites. It's funny - Bills fans still hate us far more than they hate the Pats. They put up a poll about which AFC East foe they hate the most. The Dolphins had about 4 times more votes than the Pats, and the Jets were last. That's funny because I think we have definitely shifted our primary rivalry to the Pats.

New England Fin said:
I've been on one of the Bills sites. It's funny - Bills fans still hate us far more than they hate the Pats. They put up a poll about which AFC East foe they hate the most. The Dolphins had about 4 times more votes than the Pats, and the Jets were last. That's funny because I think we have definitely shifted our primary rivalry to the Pats.
ya ive been noticing the same thing.

New England Fin said:
We hate the Pats TEAM the most(primarily because they have been dominating the league and they are clutch), we hate Dolphin FANS the most(cause they act like their team is doing the same, when in reality, all they've done is squander perfectly good talent)

New England Fin said:

There is one in the smack section of Finheaven also.Check it out.The Pats get a free ride (Probably because there a lot of them on this site and they are the only ones voting):confused2

we hate Dolphin FANS the most(cause they act like their team is doing the same, when in reality, all they've done is squander perfectly good talent)

:roflmao:Talk about squandering perfectly good talent! I don't think the Boy I Like Lossing Superbowls won any of those Big Games, but they sure act like it! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom