Other Playoffs Official Thread....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Playoffs Official Thread.......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
First game is underway and you can clearly see the difference that McCaffrey has running the ball forcing the defense to respect Purdy and the passing game!!!! Skylar doesn't have that luxury. He has weapons in the passing game but no O-Line to create seams to open up gaps for the RB's........

My first thought watching Purdy throw the ball is there is very little pressure from the defense. I know that there is not a single game rep where any of our QBs have that level of protection.

Purdy is getting alot of credit and i get that. But the kid is loaded and that OL is pretty good too and he has a strong running game where the coach actually call running plays.

posted this in The Fire Chris Grier thread
watching the 49 er Seahawk game. 49 ers have a great OL…Purdy has lots of time, great blocking TE and a great running game….we have had these needs since Tannehill !! and we havent gotten them

Can't do that! Dallas must be knocked out and SF is their kryptonite. All the Dallas fans are afraid to play SF.......Hopefully QB Father Time can get the job done on Monday Night.........
I hear you. I hat both the jags and bolts so bad. Playoff games that hurt me badly.

Niners too

Ironically the cowboys sack of griese in Super Bowl is first play I can remember

Easy to hate the cowboys

Heck I feel like I’m now full of rage as I think about these games

posted this in The Fire Chris Grier thread
watching the 49 er Seahawk game. 49 ers have a great OL…Purdy has lots of time, great blocking TE and a great running game….we have had these needs since Tannehill !! and we havent gotten them
SOMEONE/SEVERAL people need to be held accountable for this. It's their only job and it's not rocket science. No excuse for going so many years with such futility. NONE!!!

For a team that had no chance, seaturkeys are hanging in there.

Up 14-13.

Hope those who believe Miami has no shot, are watching the game and see how a team that has no chance, is giving the 49ers a scare.

Back
Top Bottom