***OTHER SPORTS fantasy football sign-up*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OTHER SPORTS fantasy football sign-up***

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
For the "regulars" on this message board who post here all the time...

OK, if your IN the baseball league you are automaticaly in this league (if you want in of course). Just post a message here in this thread saying your in the baseball league with your team name. You just have to let me know!!

If your NOT in the baseball league, but want in the FOOTBALL league just post in this thread letting me know you want in.

It will be played on YAHOO. FREE to play. I will buy the 1st place winner a HAT in the team of their choice. And there will be a 2nd and 3rd place prize too. (nothing huge but something to keep it interesting). It will be a 10 or 12 team league depending on the people we get to sign up. Rules and draft stuff we can all talk about and come a conlusion on.

So, sign up is now!!

I want in. Can't wait for the season to begin. :)

I have sent everyone above the info. That puts us at 7.

We can do 10, 12, or even a 14 team league depending on the response. So, if anyone else wants in. Don't wait too long, this will fill up quick!!!

also guys tell me how you want the league scoring to be. Right now its a basic league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DEF. 6 person bench

No fractional points. Yes there are negative points. Everything else is standard. Give me feedback on this scoring

AND THE DRAFT IS SET FOR SATURDAY AUG 25th. I JUST PICKED A RANDOM DATE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT SOONER. LATER. AND WHAT TIME OF DAY. It will be on a weekend though, so take that into account!!

also guys tell me how you want the league scoring to be. Right now its a basic league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DEF. 6 person bench

No fractional points. Yes there are negative points. Everything else is standard. Give me feedback on this scoring

AND THE DRAFT IS SET FOR SATURDAY AUG 25th. I JUST PICKED A RANDOM DATE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT SOONER. LATER. AND WHAT TIME OF DAY. It will be on a weekend though, so take that into account!!

That weekend is perfect in my opinion, it's before the long weekend and pretty much after preseason so injuries should be all well known.

Time of day? I'm all for anything after 5:00 PST but I know most of you are East Coasters so I'm up for whatever the general consensus is...

I'm pretty much fine with any draft date.
Scoring looks cool. The only things I ever have an issue with is when not all TD's = 6 pts, and when leagues have individual defensive players. Other than that I'm not too picky ;)

Shula's trophy case is the only one looking as good as mine, you guys are in trouble...:tongue:
I dare you to look at mine and not be slightly impressed...

I wish I hadn't quit last years Fantasy basketball leagues halfway through...

Back
Top Bottom