Ouch! Check out this Pro Football Weekly Article on Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ouch! Check out this Pro Football Weekly Article on Phins

yeah just read it. i emailed him back and updated his outdated material by saying we signed mcintosh and St Clair and offered Boston a 4th. thought he exagerrated a little but what do you expect sitting on the outside reading all this bad stuff.
Do i care? not in the least. all i care about is David Boston right now.

I am sorry guys but that article could not have been written any better. That guy hits it right on the hed. This organization is like a circus. How can anyone think differetnly.??

Let's be honest. He didn't say anything that wasn't true, at least at the time he wrote it.

We've had a tough week.

But, I'm not ready to pass judgement yet.

Originally posted by finfan54
and offered Boston a 4th.

I'm probably late on this since I was at the mall, but umm.. when did we offer a 4th-rounder for Boston? I thought that was just an idea(conditional 2005 4th that can turn into 3rd)....

That's a stupid editorial. He calls the off season a circus and says what's gone on isnt good for a team that expects to be a super bowl contender. Dont all teams expect to be SB contenders?

I have to agree with the guy. So far, our offseason has been dissapointing. Again.........so far. That could change if we sign Stussie and Boston.

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

We are a friggin circus!!!!!!

These last 3 years has been absolutely pathetic... a real f*ckin joke and its time to stop making excuses for Dave and Rick and Wayne.....

This guy Mike Holbrook is EXACTLY correct in everything he wrote..... he didn't exaggerate one bit.. He didn't need to.. he spelled it out perfectly, step by step all starting with Wolf saying "no" to Dave and Rick each having their own agenda.....

To all those that don't agree with me or this Mike Holbrook guy, then maybe your too wrapped up into the free agency/draft/off season to see what really going on here.. The Dolphins organization is joke.. its a circus.. it really is turning into the laughing stock of the NFL...

Its really sad too, because at one time we were one of the elite teams in NFL.. From Owner to Coach to Players...

Originally posted by Jeep
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

We are a friggin circus!!!!!!

These last 3 years has been absolutely pathetic... a real f*ckin joke and its time to stop making excuses for Dave and Rick and Wayne.....

This guy Mike Holbrook is EXACTLY correct in everything he wrote..... he didn't exaggerate one bit.. He didn't need to.. he spelled it out perfectly, step by step all starting with Wolf saying "no" to Dave and Rick each having their own agenda.....

To all those that don't agree with me or this Mike Holbrook guy, then maybe your too wrapped up into the free agency/draft/off season to see what really going on here.. The Dolphins organization is joke.. its a circus.. it really is turning into the laughing stock of the NFL...

Its really sad too, because at one time we were one of the elite teams in NFL.. From Owner to Coach to Players...

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

We need to wake up.

You guys say the same thing over and over and over and....

:sleep:

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot
You guys say the same thing over and over and over and....

Cuz.................................................. Its true!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom